My up coming book description!

Hi guys thank you so much for the love on all of my last chapters, as a present for you all I have decided to drop the description for my new book which will be published a little after Liberta is finished!

It's a very different story to Liberta but I know that since it covers topics close to me my whole Pabussy will literally be going into this book so I hope you guys like the description and want to read it.

Here you go 🤞🏻

BEAU HAMPTON

Daughter of world famous entrepreneur and business owner Micheal Hampton. Growing up she had everything she could have ever wanted: From toys to technology, new homes and private jets, Beau really had it all.

Until one day her world came crashing down when her mother lost her battle to cancer.

Beau fell into a deep dark place, picking up bad traits and addictive habits in order to survive each day in her painful world. Aswell as her mental health her behaviour also deteriorated, managing to get herself kicked out of the last six high schools Beaus father gives her one last chance before she gets shipped off to London's most strict Boarding school.

She's got one last chance to turn her life around, will she take it or will she break it?

                          GRAYSON BANKS

The only son of Natalie Banks and renowned father figure for his little sister after their real one walked out 11 years ago. He lives in the ring, boxing is not only his escape from the real world but the only outlet for his anger - stemmed from his fathers departure. On the outside he's deemed as a cold and careless fighter, but Grayson knows  there's more than what meets the eye with him

He just needs someone to look deep enough.

...................................................................................

A high school story following a girl trying to find her way back in the world and a boy who's trying to run from it. What happens when they both cross paths? Will it be instant romance or will they only pull each other into deeper heartache?

What do you think ?

Also her names pronounced bow like a hair bow / bow tie lmao I love her name but I know that it's a bit controversial I hope you guys like it too?

Hope you like it as much as I do and I'll see you in a few days for the next chapter of Liberta babys! Giving you all a hug so please give me one back I need it :((