𝟐𝟔. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭

100k+ reads, this is a dream thank you so much!!!

CHIARA:

We pull up the long ass drive way and I take a minute to admire it yet again, I don't think it won't ever not mesmerise me.

"Whoever designed this driveway did an amazing job." I think out loud and Leandro hums in agreement, finally we reach to where the cars get parked, and the quiet engine gets switched off.

"My parents designed every aspect of this house before they bought it." He says whilst looking out across the long gravel drive before opening his door and exiting the car.

I wait for him to make his way around to my side and open the door for me, the last time I accidentally forgot and tried opening it myself he locked the fucking doors.

I get out the car and just as I'm about to thank him a sudden cramp hits me like a fucking truck.

"Ah fuck. " I wince whilst clutching onto my abdomen in hopes to ease the pain.

"What's wrong?" Leandro asks, panicking as he holds me up so I don't fall- good thing too because I suddenly have deficient amount of energy.

"It's fine, it's just cramps. I must have started my period, I forgot when I was due to be honest." I admit whilst slowly walking to the house. I've always had pretty bad cramps and they love to surprise me when I'm least expecting it. The joys of being a woman.

Leandro helps me all the way to the house before carrying me bridal style to his bathroom, you'd think I was pregnant with how over the top he's acting but I can't lie, it's cute.

I find my assumptions to be right, mother nature's hit me again. I finish my business in the bathroom by the time I've left, thankfully the pain has died down a little. Though, that has never meant it won't come back in full force later though.

Leandro practically jumps off the bed to make sure I'm alright the minute I'm back in the bedroom. I assure his worries by telling him that everything is fine in between laughing at his concerned face. It doesn't matter how many times he's had to cater for me when I'm on my period, he'll never stop acting so worried at something that's actually pretty normal.

"Well you know what, this is the perfect excuse for you to rest for the rest of the week," he begins and I feel my eyeballs largen "I'll go get Marie to make you a hot water bottle and some other things, but you just stay right there -you're bleeding." He makes sure to especially emphasise the last word and I can't help but burst out into a fit of laughter.

"Leandro! I promise you I'm fine, but I won't be if you let Marie make me a hot water bottle because then she'll talk my ear off when she comes to drop it off! Plus I don't really need one right now, the pain's stopped." I assure him before getting off the bed and heading towards the door.

"Fine. But the minute it starts again you tell the nearest person to get you one you hear me?" He asks whilst pointing his index finger right at my face in an attempt to be scary.

"Yes. I hear you Leandro, loud and clear." I reply before taking the finger still pointed at me and wrapping my hand around it. I walk out the door dragging him behind me until we reach the main upstairs hall.

"Join me in my office when you can so we can look over some more files please." I hear him ask as I make my way to Arlettes bedroom, it feels like I haven't seen the girl in ages.