t h r e e s.

I need saving from myself.

◆◆◆◆

The door gets slammed open, as the two incredibly attractive and horny males rush inside the dormroom, to prevent from being seen. It gets shut closed then they clash their lips together, getting envelopeed in a sloppy tongue fest makeout.

Jungkook's fingers grasp onto the collar of Taehyung's white dress shirt as the brunette pushes him more into the room, having his lower back hit a table with notes, and he sits him on there. Heavy breaths blending, as their lips brushed, tongues stroking along together, and exchanging harsh bites to their bottom lips.

Jungkook pulls his head back then swipes his tongue up Taehyung's lips making him chuckle, and tighten his grip on Jungkook's waist. Jungkook then says through the pants leaving him. "Sure your roommate won't come back in early?"

"Duh how many times we've done this already." Taehyung answers with a tsk. And the fact that his roommate does in fact know about their fwb or ewb thang going on but Jungkook doesn't need to know that shiet.

"Ok shut up again." Jungkook demands and they resume to making out. The ravenette needily unbuttoning Taehyung's shirt for him. While the brunette helps Jungkook out of his pants.

And eventually after all the clothes is thrown off a small bed is heard creaking loudly back and forth, the springs accompanied. Jungkook's slim nude body jolting up rapidly on the matress from the harsh rough thrusts Taehyung was leaving in him.

"Ugh fuck- fuck ah." Jungkook panted out, his fingers gripping tightly on the pillow underneath his swung back head. Grunts and moans leaving his agape mouth.

Taehyung's own grunts escaped, head of his cock striking the prostate as he kept one of Jungkook's leg spread more out hanging from the bed. Going at an animalistic speed, his brown locks swishing with every snap of his pelvis. Both males glistening with sweat, lewd sounds and body heat exchanged.

"Ah- watch it you're gonna bang my head-" Jungkook says through his moans, as he's close to having a collision with the headboard of the bed.

Taehyung doesn't say a response and raises Jungkook's legs high to hook them over his shoulders, and the stretch in the position makes Jungkook lose it as always. Moaning high pitch, back arching up, shaking from the insane amount of pleasure inflicted on him. "Th-There agh there." Jungkook whimpers as Taehyung listens, pounding the spot he wants.

Taehyung then pulls out his hard cock before turning Jungkook on his side now. He goes behind and slips back inside to keep fucking the flushed ravenette deep, relishing those sweet moans he can't get enough of. The wet smacking sounds of their skin meeting filling the room.

"Fuck- you ah- don't stop." Jungkook slurs out, more messy moans flying out as he pushes his hips back to meet every one of Taehyung's sloppy thrusts.

"Stay still." The brunet growls and grips Jungkook's hip hard to keep him from moving. He makes sure Jungkook feels him whole with every roll of his body, while kissing his neck, nipping at the skin.

Then he has the boy straddle his lap as he pounds roughly up into him. Jungkook gasping and grunting more with his arms wrapped around Taehyung's neck as his body bounces aggressively up to those harsh thrusts.

Their orgasms consume them and they release at the same time. Jungkook's back arching as he cums on Taehyung's stomach while Taehyung into the condom. Jungkook heavily breaths in and out along with Taehyung, dropping his weight on him. Expression aghast, with his eyes big and wide from that fantastic rough sex.

"Fuck." Jungkook huffs out and brushes at his hair drenched with sweat and gets off Taehyung, rushing to get his clothes back on.

Taehyung flushes the tied condom down the toilet then sits back on the bed, after putting on his boxers. His gaze stuck on Jungkook watching him get dressed. "Damn no 'thanks for your dick again Tae' or 'wow that was great just like the other times' like nothing?"