e l e v e n s.

Hi here's the update finally! Since I'm planing to write more I will try my very best to not take long again. Sorry 🥲

◆◆◆◆

Taehyung had went into the bathroom to jerk himself off.

Because bro what if San walked in while Taehyung had his huge ass dick whipped out on the bed. He doesn't need to traumatize the poor guy again. ( like when he fucked bambams on his bed and san walked in)

And like of course he had to get rid of this rock solid hard on because of his sex tape with Jungkook. He had to finish it.

Though the other option would be a cold shower. But nah. Fuck that honestly. They're in winter season currently.

So Taehyung was seated on top of the toilet with the cover, phone in one hand, the video playing again and his other hand shoved in his briefs. He was stroking up and down along his shaft as he watched Jungkook riding him in the video. The phone was set back at its original spot on the lampside table giving a perfect view of the whole scene. Jungkook's jaw dropping figure, hips bouncing, sweat drenched locks swaying.

"Fuck you're really good." Video Taehyung husked out, holding the raven head by his waist.

One of Jungkook's brow flew up and he counters with an offended look. "Only today I'm good?"

"No you've always been."

"Just the way you worded that-"

"Oh just take the damn compliment." Taehyung spits and pounds up hard and roughly into Jungkook who tries to slur out a word but high pitch moans leave him instead.

Taehyung was really masterbating to this.

He could tell video Jungkook was close to climax with how the pitch in his sounds raised up and it made him pump his cock faster to his thrusts in the video. He moaned and groaned loudly as he came in the same time as video Jungkook did.

With heavy breaths leaving his lips, he clicks out the video not bothering to watch himself finish fucking Jungkook. He puts the phone down on a open space of the sink pulling up his underwear and pants with his clean hand. Then he gets up to wash the semen off the dirty one.
Afterwards he turns the water off and stares at his reflection in the mirror with a glare.

"You're a fucking pathetic loser." Taehyung bittered at himself, ashamed for what he did.

Whatever happened to forgetting about Jungkook and their sex acts. He even agreed with Jungkook to forget about them. But after what he just finished doing yeah no mission failed on the first day. He's even thinking about how upset Jungkook would be with him if were to know about Taehyung getting off to their video.

Fuck what a riot he is. He needs to learn to just keep it in his pants now. When it's not inside someone it's still just.. out. But ugh in Taehyung's defense they had barely agreed to the deal.

Taehyung hears a chime from his phone and he looks over to see it's a text from Hoseok. On the lockscreem the message read hey wanna grab a coffee with me tomorrow? 🥰

The floofy brunette haired picks up the device turning to the door and opens it. As he's walking out he types back a reply agreeing to the coffee date.

Then he noticed a dark figure infront, and he raised his head up, flinching hard. "Oh shit San! Hey!"

"Hey." San greeted back but less enthusiastic.

"When did you get back." Taehyung started questioning with a panicky feel. "How long have you been here."

"Long enough to know you had fun in there." San bluntly replied, with some clothes in his hands. "In the bathroom we share."