s e v e n s.

Quick update for y'all. The nice comments really gave me alot of motivation, ty again ♡♡ the writing here is way better than in the last chap.

I should've mentioned this in the first chapter, but this story was inspired by the Thai bl 'Tharntype' and there will be similar scenes from the show as of now, letting y'all know.

And here's this pic

Enjoy!!

◆◆◆◆

Jungkook had his dormroom all to himself since his roommate was out with some friend. He was done with his homework and normally he'd talk to the guys (you should know who they are don't feel like listing them out again) to hang out but he meant it when he said he'd leave the friend group.

Or in Jimin's words 'that so called friend group' and Jungkook decided to take his advice. Especially since Jimin had fair points that Jungkook couldn't deny.

"If I were you, I'd leave that so called friend group, just talking about girls, sex and how if you don't fuck you're lame blah blah."

Yeah Jungkook took every single word that left Jimin to the heart. Those guys would drain him of his self esteem just cause he wasn't hooking up with girls. Plus it got hella tiring hearing those guys brag on and on about the girls they fucked. So he's decided to ghost them.

So yeah Jungkook was all alone but not completely alone per say. He had his thoughts with him to keep him company. A particular someone embedded in there. Someone he just couldn't get out.

Yup we all know who.

Kim Taehyung.

"Stop thinking about him stop." Jungkook scolds at himself agitated, pacing back and forth frantically. He punches a fist on the wall, his breathing turning heavy. This has gotten old.

Jungkook hated it, no no it wasn't right. How many more times does Jungkook have to say or remind himself. Taehyung is not supposed to be there. Why is he still there. Jungkook wants him out he can feel himself lose it the more that brunette stayed in there like fuck knock it off.

So Jungkook decided the perfect solution to get him out was to jerk off to a straight porn.

And that's what he was doing.

Because he's straight as an unbent ruler and doesn't think about no guy.

The ravenette was on his bed, pants and boxers pulled down his mid-thigh one hand under the blanket wrapped around his dick, while the other hand had his phone with the porn. A girl being fucked on the bed of some hotel room, her high pitch moans and whimpers blasting from the device.

As Jungkook watched the lewd scene he rubbed his hand up his shaft, in the same rhythm of the guy's thrusts into the girl.

However it irked him since he wasn't getting hard. The more he rubbed just nothing. No hard dick. It was strangely odd to him like it's a hot naked chick so should be a piece of cake to get hard.