f o u r s.

"What about you Jungkook."

"Huh what?" Jungkook burst out, as he looks up, tearing his eyes from the beer bottle in his hand, and on his lap.. with not one sip taken from it.

"Bruh were you not listening?" Johnny throws in with a snicker, sitting by his side on the couch of Jackson wang's apartment where the friend group are gathered around in the living room. It was Friday so they decided to turn up.

Jungkook was blinking rapidly like a light switch being turned off and on. But he wasn't lost, he knew the other guys had been talking about the last girls they slept with. Jungkook just simply wasn't absorbed into the stupid conversation.

Especially since well how can he join in when he hasn't been hooking up with girls anymore..just only a certain brunette wavy haired male who has gotten in the way. Thanks to him Jungkook had been using working out, running, and soccer as his excuses for being sore. Thankfully his friends buy it.

"No I was listening." Jungkook protests with, clearing his throat with his chest puffed out.

"Oh really?" Mark Lee muses, sat on the carpet and cocks his head forward, pointing at him with his chin. "Cause you haven't said anything."

"Yeah you been quiet the whole time." Jackson points out, coming back from the kitchen as he twists the cap of the bottle off with the hem of his shirt.

"Spill it out Jungkook." Jaehyun chimes with. "We all did minus you."

"Still can't believe you got with Sana last!" Johnny fumed out. "Fucking envy you bro! But yeah Jungkook tell us."

All attention and eyes were plastered on Jungkook for his answer. It made him feel helpless and like a pathetic loser that he doesn't have a girl to brag about. Not like he can say 'oh yeah no I've been getting it up the ass lately' he'd look like a joke be a laughing stock. He doesn't need that. He'd rather jump off a bridge. Jungkook used to be able to fit in but now things have changed all thanks to stupid Taehyung.

He had no other choice but to lie, to say a girl's name. And the first one who crossed his mind was-

"Jisoo."

"Ayo what? You're fucking your ex?" Jhonny questions out in disbelief.

"I'm fucking my ex that's right." Jungkook boasted with proudly, with a smirk. "Infact I fucked her earlier today."

"Man I knew it! Knew you were still getting with her!" Mark Lee hollers, clapping his hands high in the air. "I called it you guys!"

"Shit you two might as well get back together." Jackson points out and takes a swig from the beer bottle.

"On God! Claim your woman again bro." Jaehyun chimes in. "What you doing."

"Yeah I've been thinking about taking her back. And I'll do it." Jungkook claims with a smug look plastered on. "She's always sending me texts. Won't leave me alone."

"Give that goddess what she wants." Johnny throws in. "Man if I had a girl like that I'd never let her go."

"You'll see guys, I'll have Jisoo around my arm again." Jungkook includes. "She's always been mine on the low."

"That's what's upp." Jackson cheers and so do the rest of guys. Then he points at Jungkook's beer. "You're not gonna finish that?"

Jungkook snickers, and hands him the bottle, which Jackson gladly takes.

"Ok but Jungkook won't and can't be the only with a girlfriend. So I'll be the second to have one." Mark lee states.

"That's fucking cap bruh." Johnny calls out.