n i n e s.

Hey wow so terribly sorry I made y'all wait another whole month again 😭

◆◆◆◆

Yeah Jungkook's not going to like this one bit.

Like damn he was already upset from that last encounter with Taehyung then this is just adding more to it. And had to be his dormmate. Of all other people.

"You're kidding right?" Jungkook let out after a brief silence from comprehending what the latter spat.

"Hm does it look like I am?" Hoseok replied glaring his eyes with a smug smirk. "What's the problem."

"The problem is that ..." Jungkook trailed, and that one particular brunette pictured in his mind with that daring gaze in his eyes, Jungkook just couldn't wipe out.

"That what?"

"That it's Taehyung!" You should stay away from him!"

"That you're gay!" Jungkook exclaimed, enraged, clenching a fist so tight. "Can't believe all this time I've been sharing a dorm with a gay guy." Jungkook scoffed with a disgusted tone and expression. "Gross."

"It's not like I can ungay myself! If that's even a word and if it's not now it is." Hoseok claims continuing to stand his ground.

It's the way that before all this Hoseok was a more chill keep to himself quiet person. Then he's out the closet and boom a whole different person, talk about a switch up.

It's as if Taehyung wore off on him..

"You need to move out." The raven head bittered. "Find some where else to stay."

"Huh and why should I listen?" Hoseok says, crossing his arms.

"Because i hate gays! Plus how do I know you won't do something to me in my sleep." Jungkook fretted. "If I knew you were gay, I wouldn't have come near you."

"Wow." Hoseok scoffed with an offended look. "You think the worst of things you realize how unhealthy that is. That makes me pity you. Look I'm not the one with a problem. If you're so bothered by me then you should be the one to leave. Because I haven't done anything wrong. I'm staying right here with my fruity self."

Jungkook didn't respond he just stared with an agitated look, then Hoseok adds in while taking steps back. "Now I'm gonna go and shower while you stay there all angry." Hoseok says and then turns around heading into the bathroom.

Jungkook just stood there feeling his body boil with rage. But for what reason specifically?

Cause Hoseok is gay and won't move out?

Or cause of the thought of him and Taehyung together.

Like the words Hoseok spat did keep poking fun at Jungkook

"Seeing me with Taehyung. Because we're going to hang out more often."

Jungkook doesn't even understand how THEY are starting to happen all of a sudden.

Were they like set up?

And if so then by who?

Jungkook wants answers and to smack himself for even getting all worked up over this.

But man he makes himself suffer.

And now he feels like finishing that porn, but with air pods.

◆◆◆◆

"Alright Taehyung admit it."

"Huh admit what." Taehyung questioned out, blinking his eyes fast at San who stopped him at the front of their dorm room.