s i x s.

How do you even say the title number of this chapter ..oh and ty for 500 votes on this book ♡

◆◆◆◆

Friday flew by rather quickly. it was before soccer practice for an upcoming game. The boys were scattered in the lockerroom, getting dressed into their uniforms.

"Nah but I called this guy about five times yesterday." Jinyoung points out at Bambam, as he puts on his soccer cleats.

"Hey like I told you." Bambam starts to defend, raising his voice. "Had my phone on silence. And I did call you back but you didn't answer."

"Cause I was getting you back." Jinyoung countered. "But forreal you used to pick up right when your phone rings. But you don't anymore."

"Like I've told you I've been really busy-"

"Oh definitely." Taehyung let out pulling his locker open, beside bambam's. Yup busy getting dicked down by Taehyung. The two had been fucking for the past four days but in different bathrooms on campus.

Bambam gulped pretending he didn't hear Taehyung and adds. "Yeah busy..studying."

Jinyoung nods but looked doubtful about it. "Finding it hard to believe."

"Well believe it, my face has been shoved in books."

"More like busy getting dicked down." Jungkook comments loudly, having over heard from across, and it made some guys laugh.

"You've been taking dick? Damn." Jinyoung takes steps back from shock.

"No- i- Noone was talking to you!" Bambam exclaimed at Jungkook face and ears turning red.

"I have ears and they happen to work fine." Jungkook blabbers and sits on the wooden bench.

"Even he has been so what." Taehyung speaks up, without facing Jungkook. "Let the guy have sex with whoever he wants."

Jungkook scoffed annoyed. "Oh shut-" but once he turned towards Taehyung he tensed, and froze seeing he was not wearing a shirt.

"Thanks tae, but I sleep with girls not guys." Bambam retorts and gives Taehyung a 'go along' look. "Which I have been doing, hooking up with girls."

"Easy there tiger." Jinyoung mused, finding it funny how embarrassed Bambam seemed from the spotlight on him. "We believe you."

"Yeah we get it you unbent ruler." Taehyung replied and drinks from a waterbottle.

And holy shit it made it harder for Jungkook.

He can't take his eyes off, they just remained on Taehyung. It's as if time moved in slow motion watching as the veins in Taehyung's throat protruded with every gulp of the water. A single drop flowing down to his chest. Oh God the sight was just so-

"Dude Jungkook."

"Huh what?" Jungkook blurted, tearing his eyes away from the immensely handsome brunette. Blinking rapidly like a light switch being turned off and on. This time he was lost.

"Are you good there?" His friend Yuta asked with a chuckle. "Looked zoned out there."

"I'm fine." Jungkook rushed out. "Was just thinking about this girl I recently fucked, biggest tits I've seen." He boasted with a smirk. Even though it wasn't true at all. He had not gotten with girls.

But okay that was weird. Way too weird how he was just staring way too long at Taehyung. He was in some sort of trance and it won't click in his head why.