e i g h t s.

Well gaddamn.

Taehyung's eyes fly wide open, bulging out of their sockets as he stayed tensed and frozen as an ice cube on the spot. He was very bewildered. Like what was going on, what is this behavior. Jungkook is fucking kissing him. KISSING him. Touching his lips with Taehyung's.

Just why?

Their last interaction ended terribly with Jungkook talking down at Taehyung then punching him. So why would he drag him inside a room for them to be alone and tongue his mouth like he is right now. Nothing was adding up to Taehyung.

But he'd be lying if he said he wasn't into it.

In fact he was into it that he allows his eyes to flutter closed and kisses right back, matching Jungkook's eager pace. His hands gripping Jungkook's small waist, pulling him closer. A tiny moan slipping from Jungkook as he was really enjoying this, that Taehyung is returning the same gesture and action.

Then Taehyung parts their lips with a loud smack, still wanting answers. Because this was just too sudden and random.

"W-Wait Ju-"

"Don't talk." Jungkook demands in a small needy whimper and connected their lips back together. Taehyung just let it happen, and they resumed to making out, heads tilting side to side. Oh fuck the questioning he wanted this.

As the kiss grew more aggressive, Jungkook reached behind locking the door then starts to pull Taehyung with him towards the king size bed.Taehyung runs his hands down to under Jungkook's thighs and lifts him off his feet. A squeak leaving Jungkook and he's thrown on the bed with Taehyung settling right on top.

Their tongues swirling and caressing, as heavy breaths mixed together, Jungkook's fingers weaving in Taehyung's baby hairs, kiss stronger than ever. The intensity of the tension fueling up as Taehyung moves back and slides his denim jacket off. Jungkook follows his action taking his black and white flannel off then the white shirt he had under then yanks the other back close. 

Taehyung starts to grind his hips down rubbing their crotches together, causing Jungkook to moan from the pleasurable friction, pulling Taehyung's shirt up, scratching up his bare back.

"F-Fuck me." He whimpered.

"Hm? What was that?" Taehyung husked out, keeping their noses touching and swiped his tongue up Jungkook's lips.

"Fuck me." Jungkook repeated, his chest heaving from how impatient he was getting.

"You'd like that huh?" Taehyung continues to tease. "For me to fuck you so hard and rough, make you moan and scream my name."

"Yes s-so much." Jungkook replied jittery, withering under Taehyung, voice high. "Need your cock in me fuck. Fuck me Taehyung. Fuck me."

Taehyung chuckles at Jungkook's neediness and pulls his own shirt off before diving down to attack Jungkook on the neck, kissing and nipping at the skin, more moans leave Jungkook aswell as whines.

But then..

The reality of the situation struck Taehyung like a harsh angry lighting bolt.

Oh shit no what is he doing.

This is wrong he shouldn't do this. It's Jeon Jungkook. How could he continue when someone sweet and adorable as Jung Hoseok is out there..he's supposed to be with him.

After all remember Jungkook isn't worth it.

Just as Jungkook was about to pull his pants down, Taehyung stops him, gripping his wrist, then moves back, this time off Jungkook completely and the bed picking up his shirt.