Chapter 1. In The End A New Beginning Starts

In the four years after Izuku, 2A 2B, lots of heroes and the Big Three failed to stop All For One and Shigaraki, Earth's population dropped from 8.9 billion people to just a few thousand because of All for ones Nomu armies killing more than 99% of the people they encountered. The ones left alive were to be nothing more than simple slaves that will build All for ones empire and their children will be the ones who serve him loyally.

Izuku fought and fought for those 4 years but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't catch up to All for one until he lost his daughter and he disappeared for one and a half years to train to get strong enough

Tokyo was now a complete wasteland with no signs of life, it was a massive Crater with thousands of destroyed building lining the crater.

Inside the crater stood three figures, the first one was a tall well built man with short white hair, a bronze horn and red eyes, he was wearing a nice tailored suit and had a dark grin on his face.

The second figure was a man with waist length white hair and was covered in nasty scars along with the right side of his face being burnt to the point his healing quirk didn't work on it.

The last figure was a 20 year old man with green hair that was turning white from stress and mental and physical exhaustion, he was wearing a badly damaged dark green costume with white arm bracers and black leg bracers. Around his neck were the rags of yellow cape that was barely hanging on by a thread. His name was Izuku Midoriya and he is facing All for one and Shigaraki hoping to finally end this here before anymore innocents have to die.

"Ah so you've finally come to face me? First I killed all your friends and teachers along with stealing most of their quirks, then I killed your mother and lastly I killed your precious little daughter but not before I stole her quirk and let her see you before it was all taken away" said All for one grinning darkly.

Izuku heavily scarred face looked up showing his once bright green eyes that were now devoid of any emotion "no... I've come here to kill both of you".

"Hahahaha do you really think you could kill both me and sensei?" Said Shigaraki grinning darkly.

"It's not that I think I can" said Izuku as green lightening arched around him "it's that I will".

A massive sonic boom was heard and Izuku's fist slammed into Shigaraki launching him across the destroyed city before he spun his body and threw a kick at All for one.

Said villain raised his arm and expanded his muscles and his skin hardened since he was using Kirishima's quirk.

The blow sent him flying back and Izuku then turned around shooting off towards Shigaraki.

"DAMN YOU!!!!" Screamed Shigaraki as his arm suddenly started multiplying showing hundreds of grotesque hands coming at him. Izuku bent his leg and kick it making him disappear in the blink of the eye. He appeared at his side and punched him away where his body went ragdolled across the ground.

He looked up and saw Izuku coming at him so a sinister grin formed on his face and he raised his arm and released a massive explosion from his palm. Before he could smile or goad about it, Izuku slammed his knee into his chin shattering the bone and causing his chin to end up where his eyes were from the force of it.

Shigaraki reached out and grabbed Izuku's arm and it started to decay but he didn't even flinch as One for all powered up in his right leg to the point his skin was peeling off.

"No more Tomura" said Izuku as he kicked his body on half before he lifted his foot and stomped his leg down on his head causing all of Japan to shake.

"My that's not very hero like Deku, aren't heroes supposed to arrest villains not try and kill them? Also wheres your smile?" Said All for one walking towards him.