Chapter 17. Aftermath

Deku slowly lowered his arm and stared at All Might who's own arm fell as he looked at his student.

"I will stop the League.." said Deku before he turned and started to force his body to move despite the sheer amount of pain he was, but he did make it far enough that he was able to use Float and fly away, but not before releasing a massive smoke cloud to prevent any heroes from tracking him.

As he flew past the ruined parts of Kamino ward, he wondered where All For One could've sent Shigaraki or Dr Garaki since the old lab he was in before was abandoned and everything of value was gone.

This of course made Deku extremely nervous, given he now had nothing to truly go off on except for hoping to possibly find a trail somewhere, but even then that's not super likely.

Shaking his head, he continued to fly before the pain became to unbearable, so he found a buildings roof that was high enough for him to hopefully sleep off the pain and not get caught. If not then he'd have to find the doctor again to heal him.

But as he was trying to sleep, a thought entered his mind that made him even more confused and nervous.

Why was All For One so... weak? It seemed his quirks didn't have as much force as they did when he originally fought All Might... it was almost like they were just cheap versions or copies of the quirks he had.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"So... your retired forever?" Said Katsuki looking at All Might as he stared at all of 1A, except for Ochako since she was upstairs taking care of Eri after what happened yesterday.

"Yes... my quirk was used to the last of its embers to defeat that monster that me and Midoriya killed... I can never use my quirk again and now all I can do is teach all of you, along with help guide you to a better future.

No one said anything after that, they really didn't know what to say given just the sheer amount of things that have happened since the sports festival and now this... plus them remembering things from.. a different timeline?.

"Who will hold society up now? My father can't exactly be trusted nor is he strong enough or is a strong symbol" said Todoroki voicing his opinion.

That actually made everyone quiet, Endeavor may have been the number 2 hero, but he wasn't strong enough to hold Japan up, especially since he was just slapped aside by All For One and beaten by Deku.

Hawks wasn't really a option either, given he was a bit aloof and didn't really show he had enough power to do it either.

None of the other top 10 besides maybe Ryukyu could do it, but even she wasn't strong enough to hold all up Japan up on its pillars that held society up thanks to All Might. But they were all slowly crumbling under the weight from society since All Mights fell and it held Japan up the most.

"Im sorry young Todoroki, but your father most likely will become the next number 1 hero and he will have to hold society up, no matter how hard it may be" said All Might.

But for him, even he knew that Endeavor couldn't hold it... the only real person who technically could was Midoriya... he's been tearing through the criminal underworld to stop the League and he already eradicated the Yakuza making the drug trade collapse given the massive hole in the trade. But he wasn't a hero in the eyes of the government or the public, he was a villain and a terrorist that needed to be taken down since he's destroying society since he's targeting corrupt heroes and the hero association itself.

"Young Midoriya... why did all of this have to happen to you... you were supposed to be a happy teen with the dream of being the next number one" thought All Might.