Chapter 10. I Island

All For One was a man who can look at failure and turn it around to make it victory, this is one of the reasons why he's lived so long and cheated death so many times.

He rarely let petty things like anger, jealousy or rage consume him, but right now. He was enraged.

He was staring at his informant who told him about the death of the Dead Mother, not only that but apparently 4 of her captains were killed and this severely damaged his income and control over the underworld.

Turning his head towards the embryonic tank that had Tomura in it, his emotionless face changed into a evil grin as he stood up, it's time he set his emergency plan into action.

Pushing a button near his chair, the TV screen made a low hum before the doctor answered.

"Did you require me for something master?" He said looking up fron his latest project he called Hood.

"Yes, I shall be heading to the lab to give you Tomuras gift that I want you to give when he's strong enough to handle it" he said.

___

Deku was standing on top of a skyscraper looking over the city while his eyes were trained on the airport, he watched as the plane his classmates were on took off, heading to I Island.

Taking a step forward, he fell off the building falling towards the ground. After falling a short ways, be kicked the air hard and started to rocket towards the plane. As he soared through the air, he continued to kick the air quickly catching up the plane as more black and tiny bits of green lightning arched around his body.

Giving it one more hard kick, he grabbed the tail of the plane and pulled himself forward until he found a spot that was slightly more comfortable. He then reached for his back where he had some oxygen tanks he stole from a diving school.

Getting them prepared he now just had to wait until the plane got higher so he could turn on the oxygen tanks for him to breath.

"I will do my best to prevent Wolfram from ruining my friends vacation or killing people... though Sam deserves it".

___

Meanwhile inside the plane most of 1A was insidf it, Ochako let out a sigh as she sat in her seat, her mind went back to all those dreams she's been having along with the news from three days ago.

Deku and his supposed allies went to a warehouse and they all brutally killed some villains from a massive human trafficking warehouse, he also apparently killed the leader of them. Though the government was angry since they wanted her captured for questioning and to put her on trial.

"Ochako you ok?" Asked Mina sitting down next to her and playing a hand on her shoulder.

"I... I don't know.. I.. keep having dreams of me and Izuku being together.." she said looking down.

Mina looked at her with a sad smile, she then pulled her into a hug and gently stroked her back. She understood what she was going through, given she was dealing with the same thing.

Mina was having dreams similar to Ochakos and in some of those.. things got a little intimate with Izuku. Thankfully for her, Ochako didn't notice her cheeks gain a lilac tint to them.

"I don't know what to do Mina.. Izuku is hurting.. he's all alone and now most of Japan wants him dead for what he's doing, even though he's taking down villains. Then we have these.. dreams going on that feel far to real to be dreams.." said Ochako.

"I know Ochako.. I know... all we can do is train so we can get stronger.. then maybe we can save him and bring him back?" Said Mina.

Ochako looked up at her and nodded her head, but her eyes did catch the way Minas eyes looked.. they held the same look Mina always she has whenever she looks at Izuku.

I Won't Fail AgainOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara