Chapter 4. Fuming Rage And Leaving UA

Izuku was eating his lunch and thinking about the order he put in for Mei to make him for his new costume.

He then heard stomping and he turned around to see who it was, before he could fully turn around he was punched across the face with a crack. After flying a couple feet from the force of the punch he turned around and looked at who punched him and it was none other than Katsuki.

"Deku what the fuck is this shit huh? Your skipping school and you leave the sports festival!! Do you really think your that MUCH BETTER!!!!!" Screamed Katsuki.

Izuku looked at him with a cold unreadable expression and wiped the blood from his mouth before standing up "I don't have time to deal with you Kacchan, now leave me alone I need to get back to training".

Katsuki heard this and his blood was boiling "who does this little shit think he is!!!" He marched over and grabbed him "I'M NOT DONE TALKING TO YOU DEKU SO DON'T IGNORE ME!!!!".

Izuku ripped his hand off him "well I am! I don't have the patience to deal with your superiority and inferiority complex so leave me alone!" He said with a bite in his tone showing he was being serious.

A loud explosion was heard and Izuku barely managed to bring his arms up to block the punch from Katsuki who just snapped in anger from what Izuku just said.

"YOU GODDAMN DEKU!!" He screamed as he then swung his leg out trying to kick him.

Izuku blocked the attack again and jumped back to gain some distance from him, but before he could say or do anything, Katsuki was on him again releasing more explosions trying to hit him.

"Kacchan stop!" Yelled Izuku as he dodged another attack.

"NO! YOUR ALWAYS LOOKING DOWN ON ME JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THAN ME!! NOW YOU THINK YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL!! NOT ONLY THAT BUT NOW THE WORTHLESS FUCKING TEACHERS ARE TAKING YOUR SIDE!!!!" Yelled Katsuki. "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE AND DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND FUCKING DIE!!!!!".

Izuku gritted his teeth at that and continued to block along with dodging the attacks "I have my own problems and I don't look down on you, so just leave me alone!".

"THERE YOU GO AGAIN LOOKING DOWN ON ME!!! NOW JUST SIT STILL AND LET ME FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!!".

A image ran through Izuku's head of Shigaraki who said something very similar before he killed Inko.

Katsuki was about to release another explosion but Izuku moved faster and slammed his fist right into his gut making him cough up saliva.

"I'm tired of you!" Snarled Izuku as his anger was growing more and more because of Katsuki's attitude and flashes of the past going through his head.

"Y-" he didn't get to say anything as Izuku punched him in the face then kneed him painfully in his chest before he did a spin kick which hit him hard and sent him flying.

Izuku increased the power output to 9% and felt his bones and muscles groan and feel extremely strained giving he isn't used to this level of power. He only recently managed to get up 7% so jumping up 2% and not letting his body rest at all has put a lot of strain on him.

"DETROIT SMASH!!" Yelled Izuku punching the air and a massive air blast was sent out which Katsuki barely dodged.

"So your finally t- bleh!!" Izuku kicked him hard and then grabbed him by his shirt collar and slammed him into the ground.

"I'M SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF YOU BAKUGO!!!!" He screamed and reared his arm back to punch him but Katsuki moved his head in time just to watch Izuku's fist destroy the concrete under them and his arm was up to his elbow.