Chapter 16. All Might & Deku Vs All For One

Ryukyu was sitting in her penthouse watching a movie while absent-mindedly eating some steak she cut up into small cubes to snack on, given she didn't like popcorn since it was hell to pick out of her razor sharp teeth.

She was about to grab another piece when her senses screamed at her that someone was here, she quickly turned around to have her eyes go wide at who she saw.

It was Deku who was staring at her with his mask and hood off, his cold almost emotionless green eyes looked right into her yellow eyes.

"I-izuku" she said shocked that he was here in her penthouse, also how he snuck in without the security system going off or her hearing him.

"I'm here to talk about these dreams you've been having, when I escaped All Might, he told me my classmates are having these as well" he said.

"O-oh... what do you want to know?" She asked gently while looking at him and wondering how he healed all his wounds.

"What exactly are all of these visions your getting? What are you seeing?" He asked.

Ryuko looked at him for a moment before she nodded her head and cleared her throat so she doesn't mess up since it was a lot to say. "Well.. I've slowly been getting more and more images.. but the main ones are with you and we are dating while the entire world has gone to hell because of the league... when we first really started talking, you were in a rundown bar and drinking to help numb the pain from Rumis death. I walked up to you, to comfort you as best as I could given we recently lost another battle against All For One" she said as the memories came back.

Deku looked at her and his eyes were getting wider, since everything she's saying is accurate to the letter.

His brain then began to race as he started to wonder who else might know about this or are getting these images. He's already aware that 1A is getting them, but is anyone else? And if so, then who.

"Izuku?" Said Ryuko looking at him.

He was about to say something, but then his eyes went wide in horror as a near fear went down his spine.

What if All For One is getting these images.

"I have to stop him" he said turning to leave, but a arm grabbed his.

"Izuku please stop this crusade your on, we know what to do now and we can stop him, you don't have to keep doing this" she said looking at him pleadingly as a couple of tears formed in the corner of her eyes.

"I can't stop this Tatsuma" he said, with it breaking her heart since he didn't say her first name "I've started this to prevent any of you from joining me and I won't stop till they are all dead or I'm dead myself".

"W-we can all stop them together!" She said.

Deku turned and looked at her with his eyes finally gaining a little bit of life back in them. He then gently placed his left arm on her shoulder "we could but I won't drag any of you into my war, this is mine alone and I will kill them all to ensure your all free... now forget about me, close your heart off and find someone who would actually make you happy".

"I... I can't... you know how my instincts work... I've.. already marked you...." she said.

Dekus eyes softened at that, he's more than well aware what that meant, so he looked at her in the eyes "I know.. but you have to forget me, you and everyone else. Extinguish everything about me from your thoughts and life and don't ever acknowledge that I was apart of it" he said.

More tears began to run down her face, she hated this... she loved him yet... she couldn't be with him because of all of this.

"Goodbye... Ryuko" he said.