falling

notes: hello :) i love writing scenes of gore 

triggers: blood, gore, vomiting, crying (did i miss any)

No ones pov: A mass of feathers and limbs hurtled towards the ground. The trees were getting closer. The slim birch trunks gleamed a ghostly white in the moonlight. The trees framed bdubs monolisk perfectly. It really was a lovely night.

Grian's pov: 

The air rushed past my body the ground getting slowly closer. Then I felt leaves saw wood and crashed right into the side of the tree of whimsy. My entire body lurched and cried from the pain of impact. 

My vision blurred, the last thing I saw was the crimson streak that ran down the pearly trunk all the way to where I lay on the ground slumped. The world faded to black and I closed my eyes. Expecting to respawn in a few seconds. 

Bdubs pov:

I woke up to another crisp beautiful morning. The sun shone through the small window in the wall. It cast a ray of light across the floor and sent rainbows spilling across the room. I breathed in the morning air and walked over to the window. 

The birch trees glimmered and shone in the sunlight but the most beautiful sight of all was the tree of whimsy. I looked at the drooping leaves and slowly followed the trunk down. Then I noticed a stark red stain streaking down the bark.

 It looked like blood. I hoped nothing bad had happened. Making sure to put on my best set of amour I ran down the stairs and out of the front door.

I approached the tree slowly, making sure to be extremely quiet in case the thing that caused the stain was dangerous and still around. I stepped out of the tree cover and stared at the sight before me. It was worse than I could have ever imagined. 

i instantly called an alarm on my communicator and rushed to the limp body. The parrot wings sprawled across the ground made the person easily identifiable as Grian. I knelt down and lifted his messy hair off his face. He was barely recognizable, some of his skin had been pealed back  from the tree trunk and his eye was swollen and purple. It was the most horrific sight and I couldn't look at his mangled face anymore.

No ones pov:

In that exact moment he was glad he hadn't eaten anything yet as he twisted his head and vomited. Bdubs insides stained his blue jeans and the damp moss below him. 

He sat there for a few seconds feeling sick. His thoughts spun in confusion and from a head ache. Why was grian still here alive, surely he would of died and respawned by now . He was barely breathing and his heartbeat was slowly pumping in his chest.

 Bdubs didn't understand avaian magic very well but he did know they had some kind of crash damage duller but not immortality. 

he sat there alone staring at grian's bloody body for a few more seconds before Scar and Doc turned up. 

Scars pov: 

I had seen Bdubs emergency alert a few minutes before and went to investigate. I heavily doubted that  I could really help. I was simply curious and bored. 

I flew over there with doc and we landed a respectable distance away from the distress call location. It seemed to be coming from directly under the big birch tree. 

We came out from under the tree cover and i first saw bdubs kneeling on the ground, i saw the blood and then i saw the wings. 

no ones pov: 

Scar's eyes filled with tears as he slowly walked towards his friend. The blood pooled on the floor Scar's pace quicken and he pushed bdubs out of the way bdubs, to stunned to move and just let it happen. 

Scar grabbed Grians limp body in his arms and tried to stand but the smaller man slipped out of his arms and landed with a horrific thud on the soft mossy floor. 

Scar's pov: 

My brain could not take the sight of my best friend all crumpled and hurt on the ground, I wanted to curl in to a ball and cry but grian needed help. I attempted to pick him up again this time with slightly more success. His wings trailed behind adding to the path of blood leading down the tree and along the moss. I hobbled a few paces before Doc grabbed the small man from me and carried him over to bdub's house. 

-----time skip a few hours-----

I was still sitting on the end of the bed waiting for grian to wake up. I had barely moved or eaten all day and my stomach grumbled loudly. 

I heard movement behind me and snapped my head around to see a very concerned Bdubs standing in the door way. 

Bdub's pov:

I had sat on the bloody moss for a few more minuities before walking off to attempt to process what had just happened. It was all so confusing and strange. I mean this was hermitcraft the most interesting things that happen are the stupid wars (mostly started by grian) I chucked at that thought. 

I walked around the spawn for a few hours chatting to a few concerned people and exploring before heading home and finding some food. Scar was still sat at the end of the bed watching the parrot boy sleep. Doc had bandaged up all his wounds so I could look at him without vomiting but it still made me feel weird inside.    

Scar jolted his head around as I walked in to the room his eyes were red and puffy probably from crying a lot. He looked at the bread in my hand and put his hand out, I rolled my eyes and handed him the food. He ate it quickly then sighed, it was really strange seeing a sad Scar he always seemed to have a joke or a positive attitude to bring to any situation but now he just  seemed strange. 

I sat on the blue carpet in front of scar, It was going to be a long night.