past, present, future

hello how are you all today? do you mind leaving a comment it will probably get me to write faster

triggers: nightmares, hallucinations (kinda), blood

No ones pov:

Scar looked at Bdubs and Bdubs looked back at him. "would you like me to get you a bed?" Scar nodded and Bdubs stoop up and walked off to find a mattress and bedding. Scar slowly stood up from the bed, he was stiff and his bones ached and protested from the movement of getting up. The tiredness was etched into his face along with sadness and worry. He had never been so worried for his shorter friend, sure grian had gotten in to a lot of bad or stupid situations, he had already started a prank war thing this season but this was different he wasn't he wasn't being chaotic and silly it had been a real accident.

Scar chose to walk over to the slim window at the back of the room. It was sunset, the sky was a lovely, rich orange colour with pink highlights on the clouds. As scar looked at the sky he realised how tired he actually was, sure he hadn't done anything much today but his body and mind still wanted to fall down and sleep.

Scar looked out the window until Bdubs came back with a mattress, pillows and a blanket. Scar thanked him then they set them on the floor. Finally Scar broke the silence "So where are you sleeping?" Bdubs looked at him for a second before answering "Downstairs." He said it without thinking or elaborating and they just continued the task in silence.

Scars pov:

I finally fell on to the soft mattress, sleep already playing at the corner's of my eyes. As I took off my boots I noticed the blood that had dried on the bottom of them. Uggghh I hated violence, I had only ever told Grian why I had dwelled on that memory often and right now I thought about it again.

We had been sitting on a bridge in my jungle village sharing a sandwich and watching the villagers run around below us. We had been talking about the previous season and how different and similar this one was. It had been a light hearted conversation when Grian out of the blue whispered "Can you keep a secret?" I looked at him expecting to see to evil grin he usually wore when pranking someone but there was only a cold hard stare. I had thought for a second looking at him then gulped and nodded my head hoping it wouldn't involve any violence. He started talking very quietly at first like he expected someone to be listening but then slowly going back to a normal volume. I didn't remember exactly what he said but I vividly remember the look on my face when he mentioned the destruction and gore that was his former home. He had obviously noticed it to and stopped his story. "Scar?" he asked worry creeping in to his voice, "Why do you look like you are gonna be sick?" It only took me a second of looking in to his eyes to know he wasn't judging me he was only worried. "Well," I had started "I really don't like violence I am a pacifist." Grian had looked down for a almost unnoticeable amount of time before asking why then quickly apologizing. I had put my hand on his shoulder and told him I didn't mind and it would be good to tell him. It seemed right to be curious. So mustering up all my guts in a few shaky breaths I started.

I talked about my village how I am actually a tree elf and it was traditional culture to be against violence. "Oh," he has said and was gonna started talking again but I wasn't done. All my hidden secrets came out in a flurry. The attack, the flames and my parents, the looks on their faces as they saw their child running for safety. Oh and how guilty i had felt for running, For not dying beside them. I expected a stupid reply about being weak but i only felt arms and giant warm wings wrap around me. Grian was hugging me I didn't believe it. The parrot man had never expressed this kind of caring love before. (NO SHIPPING HERE IF YOU THOUGHT THAT }:< ) It was nice, having my odd chaos loving gremlin to be kind and sweet for once.

I had and will always cherish that memory was the last thing I thought before the warm embrace of sleep grabbed me away.

Grian's pov:

The only working part of my body was my mind right now and it wasn't being very helpful. The nightmares had returned and i was being pulled from my sleep every hour or two,

I woke a properly for the first time, my eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness that engulphed the room, I now realised how much pain I was actually in. Every shallow breath felt like being punched in the gut, even moving my fingers sent jolts of pain up and down my arm. It was horrible knowing that if something attacked I would be unable to defend myself.

I let my eyes drift around the room trying to figure out where I was, the stair well, the thin windows and the tiny room, this was Bdubs tower. I couldn't see very much without moving my head but I could see scar sleeping on the floor. He occasionally moved or mumbled but other then that slept surprisingly peacefully.

No one's pov:

Grians face grimaced at the thought of scar seeing his friend bloody and broken. He wanted comfort scar and apologize for scaring him right then and there. if only his body would do what he told it to but despite multiple painful attempts he failed to move over to his friend.

Grian's pov:

After a few failed attempts I gave up and instead focused on not falling asleep. The dreams were even worse then this currently horrid reality. All sleep brought was reminders of Evo and horrifying ideas of the future, Of futures I would try my hardest to make sure never happened.

Notes: well this chapter sucks also i am keeping them short so my brain doesn't die.

wrote this entire one today maybe that is why it sucks