A fancy dinner and certain surprises

I forgot to say when this takes place but you will find out 

triggers: alcohol  

Grian's pov: 

I had left my house alone with pearl, I knew it was a bad idea but I could always deal with what she did or force her to fix it. My brain wasn't thinking about what the gremlin would do and instead was focused on flying. I was going up straight up. It felt strange knowing what may happen if I didn't stay focused for a few seconds. 

When I broke cloud cover I stopped going strait up and went forward instead. The sun was farm on my back yet the air was cold, it wasn't an uncomfortable tempture but it was defiantly something you need to get used to.  Flying was nice. It required so much concentration but so little at the same time. 

I didn't really have any idea where I was flying nor had any plan to end up at scars mage base but I did. I blamed mussel memory but when I dipped below the clouds I saw scar running around. As I got closer I realized scar was actually chasing jellie around who had apparently stolen his boot. Scar was hobbling behind his speedy cat shouting at her but she just kept on running.

I watched scar for a few more seconds before swooping down and grabbing jellie by the scruff of her neck. She hissed at me but still dropped scar's shoe . The tall man put his shoe back on before smiling at me and grabbing his cat back. "Well Grian I seem to owe you a favor." he grinned at me before shaking my hand. 

"Do you want to come over for a fancy server dinner around 8?" He asked before strolling off holding a hissing jellie in his arms. He didn't even let me answer so i just pulled my communicator out and typed out a message to scar. 

-----Grian----- /to Scar---- of course ya goof 

...... 

----Scar---- /to Grian---- great see you then (no birdseed >:( ) 

I sighed and flew back to my house. 

Pearl was sitting on the table and eating a muffin. She smiled and handed me one, she took a big bite out of hers and stared at me for a few seconds. She was very scary sometimes it was weird. 

I put the muffins in a box and gave them to pearl, she left smiling and waving back at me. I knew she was satisficed as I had played right in to her hands, oooh i would be hearing about this for at least a month maybe more who knew anymore.

I didn't know what kind of fancy scar wanted so I pulled my communicator out and texted him.  

----Grian---- Scar what do I wear? 

A few other hermits typed back but not scar for some unknown scar reason.

----Pearl---- A fancy suit silly little short man

----Grian----  well how rude pearl after all i have done for you today. Well at least i am not as short as bdubs :<

----Bdubs---- HEY I AM NOT SHORT

----Grian---- sure 

----Pearl---- sure bdubs

I sighed I didn't know if I even had any suits but I went and looked anyway. 

The smell of fish hit my nose as I walked in to my room and sitting right there all innocent was a amour stand that i guess was supposed  to look like me. I just ignored it and decided to scream at pearl later, I loved a good prank but this was kinda just repetitive and boring now. I scavenged through my closet. I pulled out various kinds of sweaters before I found one very pristine suit folded at the bottom. I pulled it out, it was the train conductor suit of last season but that had been left behind when the world was destroyed how was it here now. I was very confused but put it on regardless. It fit perfectly and was just as shiny and new as when scar first gave me it.

The clock on the wall read 6:30 well i had about an hour and 20 minuities to kill. After a few minuities of thinking I flew off to make a gift basket for Scar. 

The basket was slowly fill as I flew around collecting or buying stuff scar would find useful or want. The time flew by so quickly and lots of the other hermits had already head off the designated meeting spot. 

Putting a flower in the basket I spread my wings and flapped, slowly my body lifted up into the air. Every wing beat was smooth and deliberate, I glided through the milky pink sky and towards the meeting area. 

It turned out Scar had set up a few tables in a clearing in the dark oak forest. he had used his magic to curve the trees in to a roof and lanterns hung around the place it looked magical. 

A few other hermits were already here, Scar was occupied talking to a few different people. I could see the soup group standing in a corner and walked over. Pearl and gem were sharing an evil grin and impulse was flicking his eyes to each of them like a worried parent. 

"Grian thank god!" The dwarf grabbed my arm and pulled me aside, he lowered his voice to a whisper "Grian they put vodka in the punch." I was very confused "Where did they even get vodka on hermitcraft?" He sighed "they bribed X to let them bring it through the server gate." "OMG, PEARL!" I flipped my head around and shouted at her. In a split second the two girls shared a look then ran.

 I wasn't bothered to chase them at the current moment and just let them leave. A few people stared at me and cleo snickered "Father Grian doing his job," I glared at her "Cleo they acquired vodka." She keeled over and laughed a few others joined her and soon everyone was smiling. "well G man, Impulse how did your children acquire said vodka." I stared at impulse for a second before he replied "I don't know ask X he's the admin," Xisuma in response looked down at his shoes and mumbled some incoherent sentence. "Well X?" This time it was bdubs peeping up from the back. Xisuma took a long sip before mumbling "I needed nautilus shells" 

At that exact moment Scar waltzed back into the scene "WELL FOLKS this has been an interesting development but not one to be wasted!" His smile was so bright it could of replaced the sun, following this statement he grabbed a cup and some of said vodka punch and chugged it. Everyone cheered! 

Notes: 

Ugh sorry this one took so long but fluff is boring to write trauma is better 

Sky <3