Waking dreams

cheese :) how is everyone? I figured out how to end it :)

Grian's pov:

I had ended up falling asleep in the chair. The book I was reading had fallen to the floor and the fire had been reduced to ashes by the morning.

I stretched my back and rolled my neck around trying to make the aching stop. I slowly got up, lifting my body up from the chair and grabbing the fallen book.

I placed the book on the chair and dragged myself over to the kitchen. The kettle boiled as I turned on the pan and grabbed some eggs frog the fridge. I cracked two of them in to a bowl making sure to get out any annoying eggshells. The kettle screeched behind me, I pressed my wing to my back making sure not to hit anything and spun around.

I let my tea brew as I went back to whisking the eggs. As I whisked salt, pepper and some bird seed got added to the mix.

Scar never let me cook because I liked adding bird seed to everything and I really meant everything. I had added some to muffins once Scar did not approve of this extra ingredient and banned me from cooking. I personally really liked the bird seed and ate all the muffins on my own sitting in a tree and grumbling about the current conditions.

I moved back to my tea taking the bag out and adding some milk and a tiny bit of sugar. Grabbing the bowl of egg mixture I poured it into the heated pan.

The eggs had finished cooking as someone knocked on the door, I heard pearls voice and told her to come in. "I SMELL FOOD!" She shouted entering the kitchen area. "It has birdseed in it." I said back but she still came up to the plate of food with a fork and stole some. I always forgot she liked the birdseed to, sure she didn't have very big wings or many bird parts but apparently the Aussie was part magpie or something.

I tried to eat my breakfast but at least half of it was stolen by pearl. The whole thing ended with me chasing pearl around as she ran and jumped her way around my house all the while making silly chirping noises that meant she this really funny.

I eventually caught her and we both fell to the ground laughing. My tea was cold by the time I got back to it. I stuck my tongue out at the still chirping pearl before chugging the cold tea and placed it in the sink.

Then I walked over to pearl and attempted to push her out the door but she was annoyingly tall and stubborn. There wasn't any hope of getting her to move so I gave up and left to put some different clothes on.

I was pleasantly surprised when I came out to see pearl washing the dishes and humming quietly to herself. Well she obviously wanted something so I asked "Hey pearl what do you want!" She twisted her head and batting my eyes said "Whattt can't I help my best bird neighbor once in a while," ugh I sighed and looked at her. "wellllll," she continued "You do make the best muffins and I know for a fact that no one else likes your extra ingredient and I love them soooo muccchhh." I had rolled my eyes but agreed pearl punched the air with joy and went back to the washing up.

Bye pearl I had shouted before leaving the house and launching myself into the air. If I was going to make muffins I needed ingredients so I flew over to the shopping district. I eventually found what I wanted and headed back to my house. Pearl hadn't left my house yet but had cleaned up everything and had gotten the kitchen ready for baking.

She was already waiting with an apron on and had another one slung over her arm.

Pearl's pov:

I had cleaned up grian's house while I waited for him to get back then I had gotten all the needed bowls out and put on a apron. Luckily grian didn't take to long and in no time we were stood at the bench. grian mixing the wet stuff in a bowl while I dealt with the flour and powdered stuff. I had tipped some flour on grian's wings once before and he nearly burnt my house down, it took a long amount of me cleaning out his wings and apologizing for him to even talk to me again let alone bake with me.

This time I was extra careful with the flour.

-----------time skip----------

Grian placed the muffin tray in the oven and took his apron off. he then proceeded to walk over to the door shout at me about not burning his house down and left. 

Well now that silly bird man had left me alone n his house and I already had what i wanted. Such a big mistake. My brain instantly thought of ways to prank him but I decided to do the classic salmon head prank and hopped over to my house. I rummaged through  my chests trying to find the few left over salmon heads from last time. I didn't find them but i did find one innocent looking cod head. I had a new plan, I arrived back at grian's house with the cod head and an amour stand. I put my plan into action. 

IT wasn't hard finding a red sweater considering it was basically the only item of clothing grian owned. I never understood why grian owned so many but impulse had warned me against it. Apparently he liked to explain why every single one of his growing collection of sweaters was different and special. I didn't really give a shit which one I grabbed but made sure it wasn't one of grian's favorites I valued my life after all. I placed the sweater on the amour stand then stood back placing the cod head on top. 

It was a masterpiece you could barely tell the difference between grian and this fishy replica. I stood admiring my work for a few more seconds before the timer went off and I raced back to the kitchen. 

notes: count the mistakes how many are there?