Starting Point

NOTE: READ FIRST 'ETERNAL FAITH LOVE' (I INSERTED ZEENUNEW'S STORY) - For the original Version  only

Nu was experiencing a severe headache, he couldn't do anything but to bare it. Ever since he woke up from the hospital, he hasn't had a single memory left. He looks like a young dumb. Got everywhere and found himself

He doesn't know anyone except a friend he met in the province. He wonders why he doesn't remember anything. Erase everything. Is anyone worried about him? that's Impossible!

Ever since he helped someone, he never saw his boyfriend, Zee, again. He is always busy and there is no time for him. His heart was also tired, so maybe he decided to leave and help someone. He never thought that his life would end in tragedy. He is happy to be with Zee, but he is fed up with the way he treats him.

'why am I still alive?' I shouldn't be suffering, Zee should be suffering. I'm tired of being nice but I can do anything, just love me again.

The world is not perfect so maybe this is how his life turned out. Even if all his plans didn't come true, at least he's in a good condition.

He even dares to leave Zee hanging because of his rudeness to him, he is sucked by Zee's behaviour and it made him clearly that he and he will never bring back the great life and relationship they have. His Uncle is gone and now he is alone. Alone forever.

Pain and hatred were gone when the accident came. He didn't waste a time. Hendrix and Jade are living together now. He already made a realization. Once you enter into a relationship you should sacrifice everything for your loved ones. Nate is greedy for money and attention which is why he cannot let go of Jade easily. His Uncle was desperate to see the man they saved before named Darwin Jade, but he happened to be Hendrix's lover. Zee is a perfect man for him but not a perfect match for him that is why they separate.

Destiny will find a way to cross their path again and he is not ready for that. Maybe he needs to start again.

Dearly Nu.

RABICAMAE
❤️❤️