Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6

WARNING: R18. Read at your own risk

A/N: Just a few more chapters, and it will be finished. I didn't really plan on adding any "you know" scenes, but my imagination is running wild again hehe. Beware of grammatical errors and typos. Thank you and Happy reading.

AFTER the tiring shopping earlier, they headed straight home to Zee's house. It wasn't really exhausting for him, just a bit tiring. He didn't do much except look around while Zee was busy choosing clothes. Zee bought him some clothes, and at first, he didn't want them, but Zee insisted, so he couldn't do anything but accept them.

He was in his room now, lying down and unable to sleep. He tossed and turned on his bed, but it didn't seem to help. An hour had passed, but his eyes were still wide open. He decided to leave his room and get some fresh air outside.

The hallway was dark, and it seemed like everyone was already asleep. He walked quietly without making any noise. Suddenly, he remembered what happened between he and Zee in this hallway. He would never forget that day. It felt like he had been robbed of a diamond that night. He continued walking towards the exit when he saw Zee sitting in the living room, reading what looked like a magazine.

"Darn, why isn't he sleeping?" Nu thought. He was about to leave and go in another direction when Zee looked up and saw him.

"What are you doing?" Zee asked seriously. He couldn't see Zee's face clearly now because there was darkness where he was sitting. He wondered how Zee could read in the dark. Maybe he had superpowers. Nu approached Zee hesitantly and sat next to him.

"Umm, I couldn't sleep" Nu said, lowering his head. Zee smiled slightly.

He fell even more in love with Nu because of what he was doing. Zee approached him and hugged him. He felt Nu tensing up in his embrace.

"Zee, someone might see us" Nu struggled in Zee's embrace, but Zee tightened his grip even more.

"Zee, please, the hug is enough. I can't breathe anymore" Nu gasped, and Zee immediately let go of him.

"I'm sorry" Nu didn't do anything except turn his face in another direction. It seemed like his face had turned red.

"Don't do that."

"Before, you used to love it when I hugged you, but now it seems like you don't want it anymore."

"That was in the past. It's different now."

"Nu, what are we, really?" NuNew thought, shouldn't I be the one asking that? he thought in his mind.

"What do you think?" NuNew asked Zee in return. Nu just looked at Zee, waiting for his answer.

"I think we should be boyfriend and boyfriend" Zee said straightforwardly.

"But..."

"But?"

"Nothing."

"Come here" Zee gestured for Nu to come closer. They were close to each other. He could almost feel Zee's breath.

"Nu, on the day I saw you again, I told myself that I didn't want to deceive you again. I will give our relationship value, and I don't want us to separate again. I was almost going crazy looking for you before. I even flew back to the Philippines, but I couldn't find you there. I asked people, hoping they knew where you were. I didn't stop searching for you. And when I found out you were in Cebu and that you had lost your memory, I took the opportunity to be together. I had a newspaper made about job opportunities abroad, and I found out that your situation wasn't good, so that's why... I chose you." NuNew thought, How lucky were we to find jobs? But with what Zee did for him, he was falling even more for him.

Find Me English Versionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें