Chapter 9

CHAPTER 9

NOTE: BEWARE OF GRAMMATICAL AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS

A loud knock woke Nu up. Zee was still sleeping beside him. He got up to open the door and saw Zenith smiling at him.

"Good morning, Nu."

Ever since Zenith was introduced to him, she had been visiting them frequently. Nu had gotten used to her presence.

"It's early in the morning. Why are you disturbing me?"

"Hello, it's already past 10 am."

"Oh, so what are you doing here?" Nu walked towards the dining area. Their breakfast was already laid out. He took a cup and made himself some coffee. Zenith followed him. She was dressed in a black cardigan and black pants, looking like she was going to a funeral.

"Aishhh... Nu, you're so mean to me. Do you know that Zee pranked me? He just changed his voice, so I didn't immediately know it was him. But when he laughed, aishhh, it's annoying. I swear, if I see your boyfriend, I'll hang him upside down" Zenith acted as if she was really going to hang someone. Nu found it amusing. Zenith was beautiful and had some resemblance to Zee, like a girl version of him.

"Oh, are you done? It's my turn." Zenith pouted, and Nu just laughed at her gesture.

"Do you want to come?"

Her face brightened up at his question.

"Where?"

"We're just going out with my friends."

"Okay, count me in. Just wait for me here, go visit Teresa instead" he nodded, and then he went to his and Zee's room to take a shower. When he opened the door, he saw Zee still lying down, but his eyes were open. He probably just woke up.

"Good morning" he said and kissed him on the lips. Zee also enjoyed kissing him on the lips. When they had a fight before, he made it a point to give him a kiss every morning to make up for it. He had no objections to that, but at first, he felt a bit awkward. He went to the bathroom to take a shower. After he finished showering, Zee was still lying down.

"Are you okay there?"

"I'm fine" he just stared at the ceiling.

"I'm going out with Zenith" he said. He was wearing black shorts and a white shirt. His legs weren't prominently visible, so he felt comfortable.

After getting dressed, he said goodbye to Zee. He saw Zenith, Teresa, and Anna sitting on the couch and talking. They noticed him and stood up.

"Wow, you look cute" Zenith said, with a hint of excitement. He laughed at what she did.

"Of course, my friend is naturally cute" Anna proudly said.

"I have nothing else to say" Teresa added.

He went downstairs and was greeted by Zenith. He was the only one wearing shorts, while the three of them were wearing pants. They left and got into Zenith's car.

They headed to the DM mall. It was quite crowded today, probably because of the sales. They walked towards the dress section. Anna was choosing her clothes, while he went to the men's section to look for the things he needed, like toiletries.

He saw two men choosing clothes. He didn't pay much attention, but he could hear their conversation.

"Don't buy that, we already have one" a man complained.

"Who's in charge now? Isn't it me? So, I'll be the one to choose" he asserted, pointing at himself. They looked cute together. Maybe they were a couple. He took his cart and headed straight to the counter. He happened to be in line with the two men who were arguing earlier.