Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8

WARNING: R-18|MATURE CONTENT

Celebrating their 2nd anniversary as a couple. This might be the happiest day Nu has ever had. They are currently at La Fuentes Restaurant with Darwin and Hendrix. Nu thought it would just be the two of them, but it seems that their anniversaries happened to coincide. Besides celebrating their anniversary, the food is free today at La Fuentes because it recently opened here in Thailand.

The food is ready; Darwin is sitting in front of me, while Hendrix and Zee are facing each other. Zee and I are sitting next to each other. Their VIP area only has four seats, so it's just right. Hendrix and Zee are still busy arranging the food, while Darwin and I are sitting and observing what Hendrix and Zee are doing.

"Seems like a joyful day" Darwin suddenly said. He smiled and looked at Darwin.

"I agree" I replied. I picked up a piece of fried chicken and started eating it. I'm waiting for Zee.

"So, how many years have you been with that guy?" he asked.

"It's been 4 years now."

"Ah, you've been together for quite a while too. We've been together for 6 years. Time flies. We didn't really get along before with Hendrix; he kept pestering me at that time. I used to get annoyed whenever I saw him, but I didn't know I would end up falling for him. But no matter what, I love him."

"He's lucky."

"Your boyfriend is lucky too."

"By the way, did you see it on the news?" News?

"What happened?"

"They said Franco Chawarin passed away." Franco Chawarin, his uncle. He didn't visit him often because he didn't want to disturb him, but it seems like his death happened quite suddenly. When he first called him when he had just returned from the hospital, he was really worried about who it might be, but it turned out to be him. He used to visit him frequently, but now he didn't even spare a glance or a call. In his mind, he was already dead. It's as if he got scared that Zee might leave him too.

"Are you okay there? Oh, don't be sad. It's your special moment with your boyfriend, so you should worry about it later" Darwin comforted Nu. Nu nodded and lightened up. He's right; he should focus on their happy day with the four of them.

Hendrix and Zee arrived with food.

"Okay, let's dig in, guys. I'm hungry," Hendrix said, and Zee nodded. They all started eating peacefully. Zee handed her a glass of water.

"Thank you."

"Oh, why just water? It should be beer. Here" and Zee placed two beers on the table. Just as Nu was about to take one, Zee stopped him.

"Don't bother with that. Water is fine for you."

"But..."

"No buts" Hendrix and Darwin laughed. Nu could do nothing but settle for water.

"Oh Nu, it seems like your boyfriend doesn't want you to get tipsy" Darwin teasingly said. Nu looked at Darwin with a playful glare.

"Don't tell me you're still innocent? No couple exists without having sex" Darwin retorted.

"You and your mouth."

Hendrix and Zee laughed along. Darwin's remarks were embarrassing, to say the least.

"Oh, you're shy now. But admit it, it feels good, right?" Darwin approached him, whispering his words. His face turned red like a tomato out of extreme embarrassment. He couldn't quite grasp what Darwin was saying. It was beyond his comprehension.

"You're something else. Just eat" he said, trying to change the subject. He started eating as well. After a delightful lunch, they decided to go to the cinema. It was like a double date. He bought popcorn while Darwin did the same, while Hendrix and Zee were deciding on which movie to watch. They chose to watch "Dew: The Movie." They sat on the side, while Darwin and Nu sat in front. The movie began.

The movie was great, and it seemed to inspire him even more. In the middle of the movie, he heard a moan. He looked around to find its source, and to his surprise, he saw Darwin's seat moving. What surprised him even more was that it was Darwin who was moaning.

They weren't watching a romance movie, but he was moaning. And since they were sitting behind them, he could see what they were doing. Hendrix's hand was inside Darwin's pants, massaging his member, causing Darwin to moan even louder. Luckily, they were the only people in the theater.

He turned his attention in another direction so he wouldn't see them, but he could still hear Darwin's moans. It sent shivers down his spine. Zee was silently watching.

"Do you want us to do what they're doing?" Zee teased him.

"Stop it. Your mind is filled with nothing but lust" Nu whispered. He focused his attention on the screen. He felt Zee's breath on his neck, and his hairs stood on end.

"What are you doing?" Nu whispered.

"I want to kiss you."

"Stop whatever you have in mind." He ate some popcorn, ignoring Zee, letting Zee do as he pleased. It was as if he was hungry and he hungrily bit his neck. It caused his neck to swell.

"Ouch, why did you bite me?"

"I'm sorry, baby. You were just so tempting" then he kissed his neck. He continued to bite and nibble his neck. It tickled him. The atmosphere seemed to heat up even more with what Zee was doing. *** also stood up, unable to contain his pleasure.

"Ah... ah..."

"You're driving me crazy, Nu. What did you do to me?"

"Ah...ahh," Zee continued biting his neck. His lips moved to him, and he reciprocated each kiss. The sensations he felt now were more intense and arousing. Zee pulled him closer, and he surrendered. His tongue swirled inside his mouth, sucking on his tongue, igniting a deeper desire within him. He couldn't handle such a scene. Zee kissed him again, their lips meeting in passionate kisses. Zee was the first to break the kiss, and he took a deep breath.

"That was hot," Zee said, stealing a kiss on his lips.

"You're so flirtatious."

"Who wouldn't be?" he laughed, noticing that Hendrix and Darwin were no longer there. Zee also noticed their absence.

They left the cinema and went home. It was already late at night. They arrived in the living room, but they didn't see any maids. Some areas had the lights turned off.

The maids must be asleep. They exchanged glances and continued the interrupted kiss they had at the cinema. It seemed that he wasn't the only one craving kisses.

Zee held his and led her to their room. Their kissing continued. Zee laid his down, and he positioned himself on top of him. They kissed passionately. Zee's lips then traveled to his earlobe, causing him to moan. He even nibbled on his ear.

"Ah...ahh...Zee," he moaned.

"Yeah, that's right, moan for me" Zee encouraged. Nu gasped as Zee slipped his hand into his pants. He felt his member hardening, just like him. He could feel the bulge against his stomach. His hand began moving up and down.

"Ah...Zee...faster...f-faster," Zee continued his actions while Nu moaned incessantly with pleasure.

To be continued...

RABICAMAE