Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

#Follow me on my Instagram name @E.M.MA, thank you and happy reading ❣️

______________________

A deafening silence fell into of my smallest room, it turns out that I only have one room. It's annoying to pay a lot for electricity now, but here I am having problems with the payment.

Why did my relatives and my parents die immediately? Someone suddenly knocked on the door. Who could have bothered to bother me with dyes at night?

I opened the door and saw Anna. My longtime friend here in Cebu

"Oh why are you here?"

"My friend has a nice opening" she said sarcastically

"Why are you here, what time is it, didn't your mother searching for you?"

"It's not that, by the way. I came here to offer you this job"

"What are you? a businesswoman?"

"Stupid. No matter when you are Nu. They say someone is looking for a helper in another country"

"And then?"

"It's a big opportunity, don't you want it? let's make money, that's what I'm going to give you this jab"

"Job"

"Yes job, and its exact location is in Thailand"

"It's far away" I complained. Hello, I've never been to another country so I might end up there. I have heard a lot that they sometimes hurt someone. Terrible again!

"Anna, you're the only one who went there as if you wanted to"

"What are you doing, here it is I help you but you don't want to come with  me. That's redicolous  Nu, your art ah"

"Can it be in Manila?"

"Well, you know that the wages in other jobs are low, so it's better to work in another country, the income is still big"

"Well, it's because"

"hep! don't act, you'll come with me and we'll work there"

"As if there's anything else I can do"

"Oh, get your things ready because we'll be going at two"

"Huh? Right away?"

"And"

"Yes okay! okay!. Choohh leave now"

"Hey you have no respect for your beautiful friend huh"

"I'm going to sleep"

"Oh in terms of na"

I closed the door and went straight to bed. I slept soundly.

This is the day we are leaving Cebu. It didn't take long to get on board

We are on the plane. It's good that Anna and I have a free ticket. If I don't really need the money, I won't leave Cebu. A few minutes before we arrive in Thailand.

Good thing it's not time or day

will be counted. Why are you nervous me now?

"Oh, are you okay? You're stunned by that?"

"I'm just fine"

"Don't worry we will meet again"

"What do you mean?"

"We work separately but I'm still here in Thailand"
"What? You should have told me in the beginning that I wouldn't want to come"

"That's the reason why I didn't tell you. You don't want it"