Special Chapter

"ARE you getting married?" Manang Edna and Teresa exclaimed. They looked like children unable to contain their excitement.

"Yes," Nu replied with a hint of shyness. He wasn't opposed to marrying Zee, but after the years they've spent together, he felt that now was the right time.

"Wow! Congratulations! I can't wait to see you wearing a white tuxedo!" Nu couldn't help but smile at Teresa's words, while Manang Edna beamed with happiness at the news brought by NuNew. They had wanted Zee and NuNew to get married for a long time. They had just been too busy to have a proper conversation.

"Thank you, Teresa. You're all invited!" NuNew said with a smile. His pearly whites and his bright, narrow eyes were shining. Manang Edna was delighted to see NuNew so happy.

"Take care of each other. When you marry him, don't forget to make your spouse happy!" NuNew's face turned beet red at Manang Edna's words.

"Ayiieeee.... why do you seem embarrassed? Haven't you and Sir Zee had sex yet?" It was as if a bomb exploded within NuNew. Teresa was known for her no-filter way of speaking.

"W-what are you t-talking about?" NuNew stammered. He wasn't aware that Teresa had no filter on her mouth. Now, NuNew was feeling even more embarrassed.

"Oh, come on! Don't worry, you won't be at a disadvantage with Sir. I'm sure he's well-endowed!" NuNew's eyes widened even more. He couldn't handle what was coming out of Teresa's mouth.

"Hahahahhaaahh... your face, NuNew. Priceless!" Teresa couldn't stop laughing, while Manang Edna shook her head and left, slightly embarrassed by her daughter's words.

"Leave me alone, Teresa. Looks like I'm the one being vulgar with the things you're saying!"

Teresa just patted NuNew on the shoulder.

"Alright, come on. Let's go to Sir Zee's office." Teresa suggested. Oh right, NuNew had told her he was going to visit Zee today.

He quickly changed his clothes and grabbed the papers that Zee had sent him. Teresa wanted to visit the company, so he allowed her to come along.

"Let's go!" Teresa seemed more excited than him. He just shook his head.

They were escorted by a bodyguard and eventually arrived at the company.

Teresa was excited as she entered. Her eyes were sparkling. NuNew chuckled at her excitement. As soon as they stepped into the entrance, NuNew felt Teresa tense up beside him. It was like she was bitten by a snake. Her body stiffened.

'What's wrong with this woman?' NuNew thought.

It was as if she was staring at something. He saw her looking at a man. A handsome man. He didn't know him, but maybe Teresa did. He waved his hand in front of her, but she didn't even flinch.

"Teresa!" She still didn't pay attention to him. She was staring at the man.

"Ha? Did you say something?" The woman seemed dazed.

"Are you okay? Who are you looking at?" NuNew curiously asked Teresa.

"H-ha? No one? Hehe... let's go!" The woman's mind was all over the place.

When they arrived at Zee's office, NuNew knocked on the door.

*knock knock* and someone opened the door. It was Zee.

"Come in!" Zee was wearing a black suit. He motioned for Teresa to enter, who was still looking back at the man from earlier.

"Come on. Who's that? Do you know that man?" Teresa's face seemed to turn red. Huh? So she knows that guy? This woman is strange.