Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

Rise and shine. It's a day without any heavy problems for Nu. He and Zee are on good terms now. After that crying scene, he didn't know how they made it home, but he suddenly realized they were already at the house. It was early in the morning, as usual, he woke Zee up. Speaking of which, now that they've made up, what is his status with him or their status together? It's confusing.

He went to his room, but Zee wasn't there. Did he leave without telling him? What's wrong with you, Nu? Why would he do that? Maybe I'm just being paranoid. He went to the kitchen and found Manang Edna washing the dishes.

"Good morning, Manang Edna."

"Good morning to you too, dear. Have you had breakfast?"

"Yes" he called Zee, and it took him several rings before he answered the call.

"Hello."

"Morning, are you already at your office?" He heard a sigh on the other line.

"Yeah, is there a problem?"

"No, I just found out you weren't here."

"There was an emergency earlier, so I couldn't inform you."

"Ah, okay, okay. Let's talk later then."

"Wait, Nu."

"Yes?"

"Can we still proceed to the place where I want to go?"

"Sure" he didn't have anything else to do, so it's good that he has something to occupy himself with. After the call, he went to his room and took a shower. He wore a white shirt and shorts. He simply put on casual home clothes.

He went to the living room and looked for Teresa. He immediately saw her busy cleaning.

"Teresa" she turned to him and approached.

"You're looking fresh. What's up? You seem to be glowing today" Teresa said with a mischievous smile.

"Haha, nothing, it's nothing."

"Oh, so you're in love, huh? Admit it" she teased.

"No, I don't have that" speaking of love life, what is he to Zee now? Probably an ex-lover. It's painful to think about, but maybe that's all there is.

"Oh, why do you look lost in thought? Maybe you're thinking about your lover?" Teresa continued teasing relentlessly. He blushed, feeling embarrassed.

"I'm going out for a while. I have somewhere to go."

"Oh, isn't Sir Zee keeping you busy today?" Teresa suddenly said.

"No" he just nodded and left. He arrived at La Fuentes Restaurant, a familiar place to him. He just didn't know where he had heard about it before. He entered the restaurant and placed his order.

"What would you like, sir?" asked a beautiful waitress. She looked good, but there was no sign of hardship on her face. She seemed well-off.

"Beef steak and one bowl of rice, and a cola."

"Right away, Sir" he looked around. He noticed that the restaurant was crowded today. It must be popular. His order arrived, and he started eating. The truth is, he didn't really have breakfast yet. He thought he would have it together with Zee earlier.