A Party Is Beginning!

(The scene fades to show a city called Neighborville. A house lived next to the playground and consists of the agents of L.E.A.F. Their leader, Green Shadow, is preparing for a party whilst her friends got ready to decorate)

Solar Flare: What do you think Beta-Carrotina will be when she returns from outer space? (Blows into a yellow balloon)

Green Shadow: I think she will be happy.

Wall-Knight: She is gonna love the cake I made. If she tasted the flavor, then everything will be normal again!

Grass Knuckles: (sighs) Wall-Knight, I bet she will love my apple juice better.

Wall-Knight: YOU?

Grass Knuckles: Yes, me! After the flavor had been tasted by the time it was 8:00PM then my shortbread cookies would've been too soggy!

Wall-Knight: Oh yeah?! You could never lead her to a haystack!

Rose: How many times have I told you not to argue in the other reviews!

Solar Flare: You stop copying what they say!

Chompzilla: Make her, Rose!

(Green Shadow dashes in to stop the arguement)

Green Shadow: Stop arguing. You can all work together in pairs to make sure that doesn't happen again.

Citron: Now for the main course...

(A shake is heard as a huge purple monster resembling a robot appears and roars. The people of the big bustling city begin screaming and running for their lives. The agents of L.E.A.F begin gasping in terror as a news reporter is seen on a Ferris wheel with a man holding the camera)

News Reporter: Can we get that on camera? This just in, the monster from underneath the sea has risen to destroy our city. Even worse, it's terrorizing- 

(The monster shakes the grabs the Ferris wheel as the news reporter starts feeling scared. Cuts back to Green Shadow and her team looking at each other)

Spudow: What do we do now?

Green Shadow: Well, Spudow. We're going to have to defeat it! Are you with me?

The Agents Of L.E.A.F: Yeah!

Nightcap: Come on, follow me and do not even try to get lost!

(The agents agree as they follow nightcap as he teleports them and himself on top of the Ferris wheel. The monster then spins the wheel round and round, causing the two people to cry in terror. The girls of the group, beta-Carrotina included, held on tight as it spun around. The boys, on the other hand, do the same as the girls are. Some began to feel queasy, whilst Grass Knuckles began to hold his cheeks from puking as he starting turning a lot greener than usual. The heroes then leap on top to begin their ultimate attack)

Green Shadow: Prepare for fun!

Solar Flare: And make it better!

Spudow: To protect our city from it being under attack!

Nightcap: From smoke bombs to bamboo leaves...

Grass Knuckles: There is anything that we asked for!

Rose: I'll turn monsters into goats!

Citron: Whilst I do the orange-shooting!

Chompzilla: Prepare for a showdown!

Captain Combustible: With fire out of the way!

Wall-Knight: As soon as we protect the city...

Beta-Carrotina: There is a chance to take you into space!