Genin exams

Hello everyone I just wanted to tell you all that I will most likely only update on the weekends. Sorry but I have to go to school know.

Nobody pov:

After the blonde and the ravens calmed down. Naruto started to apologize to them again and again. He was really embarrassed so he started saying random stuff.

Sasuke was equally embarrassed meanwhile Izuna was still refraining himself from killing Sasuke. Everyone knew that it was Sasuke's first kiss so Izuna was really jealous because he also wanted the blonde as his first kiss.

Then Naruto said something that made Izuna lose every bit of respect and fondness he had for Sasuke.

"Well I don't know if it's going to make any better but it was also my first kiss so I guess we are even." Naruto said while he was spitting nonsense in his embarrassed state.

Upone hearing that Sasuke passed awa- I mean out. Naruto realized what he said and also passed out. During this time Iruka sensei also came and had to restrain Izuna as he was about to stab Sasuke with a kunai.

He also had to put a mute seal on a certain pink banshee who was screaming about how the demon stole her Sasuke-kun's to first kiss and how much she wanted to kill Naruto.

All the other students had tea cups in their hands with snacks watching the whole drama happening attentively.

Somewhere the other Uchiha siblings were feeling some kind of rage building inside them. That rage was directed towards Sasuke and it was like they wanted to kill him because he did something unforgivable.

Overall it was a big mess.

Time skip

After everyone calmed down Iruka handed out the written part of the exam to everyone. Naruto whose original seat was located between the Uchiha twins decided to swap it with a random girl who gladly accepted the offer so now he was sitting in between shikamaru and kiba.

Izuna pov:

Today is the worst day ever.

First Sasuke got to sit by the window seat which mean I have to deal with most of the fangirls because I will be the nearest to them.
Second he got to kiss Naruto
Third he took Naruto's first kiss
Fourth I couldn't kill Sasuke.

I got the written exams which was actually really easy. I don't know why everyone says it really hard.

A few minutes later

I was about to complete the exam when I saw Naruto handing his exam to Iruka. The instructor besides Iruka was looking at Naruto in a strange way I didn't like it. What was his name again... oh right! His name is Mizuki.

Nobody pov:

After some time everyone was done and Iruka announced who passed.

Naruto
Sasuke
Ino
Shikamaru
Kiba
Chibi
Shino
Hinata
Izuna
And unfortunately Sakura passed.

They did the practical exam in which and they all passed again. Everyone was happy except for Sakura and Mizuki as they didn't like that the demon passed.

After receiving their headband the blonde and the two ravens where happily heading home.

"Hn. Hey Naruto would you like to come to our house". Izuna asked more like demanded.

"Why?" Naruto asked.

"Hn. Mother said to invite you for dinner to thank you for taking care and healing out older brother." Sasuke said still blushing a little because of what happened today. He was still embarrassed but because Naruto's past it didn't take him long to forget about it and to change the awkward atomosphere between them.