How kakashi got the sharingan 3

Nobody pov:

Kakashi finally got some ninja attire from some Shinobis by knocking them out and he and his team were finally able to blend in perfectly with the other Shinobis.

"Okay everyone listen up I found some mission scrolls in the other Shinobi's pocket and it seems like they completed their mission this is the perfect opportunity to enter the mizukage's office and spy on them." Kakashi said.

While Obito agreed to the plan instantly, Yuri did not.

"Ugh. Why should I even listen to you, yo-." Yuri was not able to finish as Obito kept looking at him with his sharingan spinning wildly.

Yuri just tsked and the 3 went to the mizukage's office.

Time skip no jutsu

They finally arrived in front of the mizukage's office and kakashi knocked on its door making sure his and his teammates looked exactly like the Shinobis whose clothes they took.

"Enter." An unknown voice said. The voice was cold and kind of demanding.

When they entered they did not see what they expected.

"He is the mizukage. He look like a 10 year old child." Kakashi thought.

"So did the mission go smoothly?" He asked which was odd for him as he was known for not giving his Shinobis a rest and instantly sending them in a new mission. (My au don't come after me)

"Ah! Y-yes it went smoothly we got rid of the Shinobis that tried to betray you mizukage-sama. "Kakashi said thankful that he read the scroll before coming.

"Hmm. You are dismissed." He said while tossing them another scroll and taking their scroll back.

The trio bowed and left.

Kakashi pov:

Well that was definitely one of the most intense conversation I ever had I can't wait to retire and sleep all day long and maybe also trying out that book what was it's name again? Oh yeah! Make out paradise. I hope it's a good book.

Obito pov:

How can he be so menacing  and adorable at the same time. Bro this math ain't mathing.

Yuri pov:

That child is the mizukage. What kind of atrocious joke is this. I bet he is weak and pathetic and I also bet he just relies on his stupid tailed beast.

I can believe that old hag of a sensei didn't let me kill him. I am just way to good for them anyway. I hope Fugaku opens his eyes and disown all his kids and make me the successor of the Uchiha clan and maybe the village will also open it's eyes and make me the hokage. The first I will do as hokage is getting rid of the freak containing the nine tails and them put the nine tails under my control.

_______________________________________________________________

Hello everyone I hope you enjoy my story.

Pleas tell if cringe or if there are any mistakes.

Take care of yourself in every way.

Love you all ❤️

Bye~~