Part 22

Nobody pov:

Team 7 continued helping the villagers when suddenly dark clouds came out of nowhere. Soon they all were covered in thick mist.

They all took out their weapons ready to attack. Then suddenly a knife... no a needle? Came at them with incredible speed, though thankfully Sasuke's fast reflexes deflected that attack.

The mist showed 2 people. One was the Anbu they met earlier and the other, it was non other than Zabuza himself.

"Huh! How are you still alive! Izana you told me he died. What is going on here?!" Naruto asked with shock.

"Heh. So we meet again brat." Zabuza said with venom, not forgetting about the hit he got from Naruto. (He won't admit it but it hurt like a bitch.). He them started to attach the 4

"Shit. I should have trusted my instinct, an Anbu wouldn't take the body somewhere else to destroy because kids are watching. They don't give an f about them!". Kakashi said.

Just then Sasuke ran to attack Zabuza but the Anbu or Zabuza's follower came in the way. They started to fight but after a few tricks the Anbu finally annoyed released his keke-genkai.

Mirrors of ice surrounded the young uchihoe I mean Uchiha with the duckbutt hair. The mysterious man entered the mirror and soon all mirrors had his copy.
Then with great speed he threw needles at him. Sasuke could not find the pattern of this attach and was getting his ass whopped worse than a beating from an Asian mom with a chancla.

"Sasuke!" said the blond beauty, as he turned his attention away from Zabuza. He almost got Naruto if it was not for izuna.

"You know you should give your attention to me and not that brat. It won't be fun if you die so quickly. " Zabuza said cackling like a witch on drugs.

"Tsk! Izuna go help Sasuke me and a kakashi sensei got this. " Naruto said as a tick mark appeared on his head. He was clearly very annoyed.

"Hai."said izuna who really did not wanted to leave the blond but knew he would be alright.

As izuna was about to reach sasuke suddenly Zabuza appeared in front and was about to get him when naruto pushed him away and resulting in him getting thrown away inside the ice mirror cage.

"God dammit!"whispered Naruto.

"Hn. What are you doing here." Said Sasuke who was worried about Naruto. (Sir you is the one getting yomass beat in every fight. canon)

The Anbu obviously not caring about their little conversation threw his needles at them. ( Can't even talk in Ohio🙄)

Sasuke ,as the 'prince charming' he is, blocked the saved Naruto and instead put his life in danger. Naruto ran to him and Sasuke landed on his lap.

"Sasuke you dumbass! You know I can heal way faster then you. Yo-" Naruto kept yelling at Sasuke but he didn't hear a thing.

"Worth it."Sasuke thought as he was on cloud nine. I mean
It's not everyday you get to lay on your crushes lap.

With the other Uchihas:

*Breaks the weapon they were holding

Why am I so mad at sasuke all of a sudden.

_______________________________________________________________

Hello everyone I'm back ( but not for long sadly T-T)

As you might know my exams are going on so I can't really update my story. Luckily my exams will end in 9 days. I promise I will update on may 30 or june 1 as a way to make up for the previous days.

Take care of yourselves in every way.

Love you all ❤️

Bye ~~