How kakashi got the sharingan 2

Kakashi pov:

Me and the Uchihas were currently on our way to hidden mist village. Obito was not talking anymore and had gotten more serious ever since we departed, he has also been quite helpful and is definitely acting professional now but on the other hand Yuri is just trying to go by himself maybe trying to get all the credit for the mission so he could be praised and noticed by his clan.

I sighed at least Obito was not like him.

Time skip

We finally arrived at our destination and I explained the plan to everyone. We are going to disguise ourselves and try to enter the mizukage's office without getting spotted as outsiders.

We quickly went inside and luckily found some Shinobis.

Imwas just about to knock them out and get their ninja attire when Yuri rushed towards them and killed them with his sword.

"YURI!!! What are you doing we could have just knocked the out do you know what would happen if the mizukage found out we killed some of his Shinobis. They already are on bad terms with they could potentially use this as an excuse to start a war. " I yelled and the worst part was tht e could now no longer use their attire to try to blend in now.

"Huh? You should be lucky old man that you are even near me right now without me you all would be dead right now you deadlasts." Yuri said with venom in his voice.

Before I could say anything Obito slammed Yuri in a wall with his sharingan spinning wildly  and said with the exact amount of venom in his voice "Yuri I respect you as a friend and you can trash talk me but never trash talk our superior you got."

I was started to like this Obito guy ( not romantically sorry obikaka fans) and he earned some respect from me.

_______________________________________________________________

Hello everyone sorry for not uploading for so long I had some personal problems going on but I hope you enjoy my story.

Please take care of yourselves in every way

Love you all ❤️

Bye~~