part 17

Nobody pov:

As team 7 and Tanzuna were walking they sudden spotted a lake. For some reason the felt someone was watching them( I always feel like somebody's watc- I'll stop) them suddenly Izuna threw a shuriken at a kunai that was about to hit Tanzuna.

Everyone got in a fighting stance and then a masked man with a huge sword on his back appeared.

"Wel well look what we have here." The man said now holding his sword and pointing it at them.

"Who are you?" Kakashi said holding a kunai.

"I am Zabuza and I have been assigned to kill that old fuck over there." He said pointing at Tanzuna.

"I'm sorry but I don't think we can allow that." Naruto said.

"I wasn't asking brat." Zabuza said and with that he jumped towards Naruto and started to attack.

Naruto backed away just in time and said while snickering "Damn bitch you got some stank ass breath. Why don't you use that to knock out your opponents it's way better than wasting your time trying to hit them."

"You got guts to say that brat." Zabuza said with a tick mark on his head. He started to attack again.

Kakashi was fighting Zabuza head on with Naruto. Sasuke and Izuna were also fighting Zabuza while also trying to protect Tanzuna from incoming shurikens and kunais.

Zabuza was started to get annoyed. He threw his sword at Naruto who was ready to dodge it but then out of nowhere he changed his target and threw it at kakashi who barely dodged it.

"Well I guess I have no choice then." Kakashi said as he pushed his forehead protector up revealing a scar on his eye and a sharingan!

Naruto, Izuna and Sasuke all of them were shocked and confused at the same time but they didn't have time to ask kakashi question.

Kakashi started to fight Zabuza more efficiently but after some time got caught in his water prison justsu.

Naruto was able to make plan and with Sasuke's help they freed kakashi who was about to faint because he overused his chakra.

Luckily Naruto knew how to transfer his chakra and heal so kakashi did not was healed.

Suddenly Zabuza appeared behind Naruto and slashed his stomach with his sword.

Naruto coughed blood and jumped away holding his stomach. The cut was really deep and blow was also chakra infused so Naruto was having a hard time healing it. On top of that he also overused his chakra so he passed out.

"Naruto!" Everyone yelled. Izuna quickly grabbed the blond and pulled his closer to his chest.

He was mad really mad he was madder than an Asian mom finding out her son got an F in his exam.

He gently put Naruto on the ground and turned around facing Zabuza.

Everyone gasped seeing Izuna because he just unlocked his sharingan.

Izuna started to run towards Zabuza, with his sharingan he was much stronger than before.

Zabuza who was also injured because of his previous fight signalled someone.

Then he suddenly got hit by 2 needles. Everyone stopped trying to process what just happed. An anbu appeared next to Zabuza and thanked them for keeping Zabuza busy and that he is now taking him back to his own village so he can get executed.

Although it was weird that he said that he will take Zabuza back to the village because anbu just destroy the body of criminal as soon as they get their hands on them but they didn't care as they have an injured Naruto with them.

They bandaged Naruto up to prevent blood loss.

"Hey Izuna can you carry Naruto until we reach our destination?" Kakashi asked Izuna.

Izuna instantly agreed and was blushing lightly.

"Kakashi sensei izana is also injured I can carry Naruto." Sasuke said as he was the least injured and the most chakra at that time.

"I think it's better if Izuna carries Naruto. Since he has his sharingan he will be able to defend himself and Naruto." Kakashi said.

Izuna smirked and said " Don't worry brother I will take good care of Naruto."

Sasuke tsked and they started moving.

A few days later

They finally arrived at the land of waves. By this time Naruto was awake but kakashi still asked Izuna to carry him just in case.

Tanzuna greeted everyone and then took team 7 to his house.

Tanzuna knocked on the door and a lady opened it. She looked really happy to see Tanzuna.

"Welcome home dad." She happily said.

_______________________________________________________________

Hello everyone sorry for not uploading soon I hope you like this chapter.

Please leave your reviews it helps me make better chapters

Please tell if cringe or if I made any mistakes

Love you all. Take care

Bye~~