side story 1

Hello everyone! I'm deciding to right side stories when I don't have any ideas for the next chapter. Hope you enjoy them

Shout-out to HimitsuxChiyeLyzus for this chapter

Naruto pov

It has been about 5 months since I came back from my training with pervy sage. Current I am training with izuna to bring Sasuke back from that pedo snake.

"You shouldn't lower you guard izuna." I said to him as I appeared behind him.

He quickly dodged my attack and threw kunais and shuriken at me which I deflected.

This went on for about 30 minutes when kakashi sensei suddenly arrived.

Kakashi pov

After a brilliant session with Iruka I was just going to find Naruto and izuna to take them with me to a new mission.

I don't want sai to come this time because last time izuna almost killed him. Man I didn't retire from the Anbu for this. All I want is to be with Iruka and read make out paradise and maybe also hangout with Naruto sometime, is it really a lot to ask for.

Soon I saw my pRecIoUS students training with each other.
They soon sensed my presence and stopped.

"What is it kakashi sensei?" Naruto asked.

'We have a new mission". I said

"Hn. Okay but is HE also coming.?" Izuna asked kinda annoyed.

I knew he was talking about sai instantly. This simp hates him because sai complemented Naruto. I honestly shouldn't be talking because I would do the same if someone flirted with Iruka.

"No he is not coming". I said to ease the tension.

"What is the mission?" Naruto asked

"We need to infiltrate a party thrown by a famous mafia leader. He is rumored to have ties with the Akatsuki." I said

"Ah. Is this information confirmed by Itachi as well?" Naruto asked now getting serious.

"Yes well kinda . Itachi said he had heard some members talk about him so there is a chance." I answered

"Hn. Okay so what's the plan?" Izuna asked

"Well...Naruto you need to do the most important part of the mission but I don't think you will like it." I said kinda nervous knowing that one wrong word might send me six feet under .

"You.......have to be a girl for this mission." I finally spilled.

"What." Naruto said as he looked dumb founded.

"Well you see that guy is the biggest pervert in the world. He likes to throw many parties to hit on girls." I said

"Yes but why me. Why can't you just ask Hinata or I dont know ino." Naruto said

"Good point. But you see author san wants you to do this job." I said

"Who!?" they both asked

Nobody pov

"Me! What's up fuckers. Now forget everything and do as I plan." Author san said      (I hope my story characters treat me with respect even though kishimoto actually owns them. Oh well this my story so they are partially my characters)

"Who the fuck are you?" Naruto asked

"Who?" (Did y/n sneak in here?)

"Who the fuck are you?" Izuna asked