part 16

Nobody pov:

Team 7 and Tanzuna were walking for a while when they saw a small puddle.

They did pay any mind to it and started going towards their destination when Naruto suddenly stop and out of nowhere threw a kunai at the puddle and got in a fighting stance.

"Hey brat what the hell are you doing." Tanzuna said. Naruto's team was also a little confused

"There is nowhere in hell that there could be a puddle here." Naruto said grabbing two kunais from his weapon pocket.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Tanzuna said getting more and more confused while the rest of the figured out what was wrong and got in a fighting stance.

"Use your brain old man. It hasn't rained in months and you were there when that old lady came to complain about crops dieing because of no water." Naruto said throwing another kunai at the puddle.

Suddenly smoke covered the puddle and two men could be seen with a pair of large metal gauntlets.

"Tsk. Stupid brat you will pay." One of the demon brother said.

With that they start to attack Naruto who effortlessly dodged their attacks while throw shurikans at them.

Sasuke and Izuna were trying to help Naruto while protecting Tanzuna from the gauntlets sent to him.

Kakashi knowing this is no longer a simple c ranked mission quickly knocked out the demon brothers before the others could get serious injuries.

"You my dear friend have some explaining to do." Kakashi said facing Tanzuna who looked really guilty.

Tanzuna knew he could not get out of this situation by lieing so he told the truth.

"I'm really sorry I didn't mean to put you all in harm's way but my village didn't have enough money but I know if I travel alone I would get killed and this bridge is the only thing that can help my home now. "  Tanzuna said feeling more and more guilty.

Naruto felt really sad for Tanzuna and then said, "you know old man well help you."

The twins and kakashi were shocked to hear Naruto say that.

"What makes you think that Naruto you know it's really dangerous." Kakashi said.

"Kakashi Hatake if you don't help this old man I swear in the name of ramen that I will burn every single pervy book you own. That will be the start of the 100 levels of torture .You know better than to try me right." Naruto said with a smile and in the nicest way possible.

Everyone including the demon brothers felt a chill down their spine.

"Now now Naruto calm down of course we will help mister Tanzuna but first let me call pakun so he can put these two in prison." Kakashi said trying his best not to sound scared of his own student.

The Uchihas were just thinking about how perfect Naruto would be as an Uchiha wife.(calm down you simps)

Some time later

They started to head to their destination but little did they know someone was spying on them the whole time

"My my. The famous Hatake Kakashi, the nine tails jinjureki and two Uchihas this is gonna be an interesting day." Said a tall figure with a mask and a huge sword on his back.

_______________________________________________________________

Sorry guys for making this chapter shorter than usual I had 0 motivation but I'm gonna try my best to make a good book for you guys.

Please tell if it's bad or cringe

Take care of your mental health and physical health.

Love you all

Bye~~