chapter 25

Nobody pov:

It wasn't long when team 7 arrived back to the village. Zabuza and haku stayed back as the now new protectors of
the land of waves. They soon reported the mission to the hokage and after that kakashi left the to see someone

"Finally! I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm happy to see this dump again." Naruto said stretching a little.

"Hn." Said Sasuke.

"Me to naruto I can't wait to tell my parents I unlocked my sharingan." Izuna said smugly looking at Sasuke.

Sasuke just glared at izuna before he silently started to head home.

Izuna just snickered and turned to naruto with a 'pleasant'
smile (he definitely did not look like a severely constipated clown trying to hold it i, while smiling, in front of some kids 😊).

"Do you want to come with us I'm sure mother missed you as well." The better duckbutt offered.

Hearing the invitation Naruto's eyes lit up. He really liked and respected miss Mikoto as she was the only mother figure he had. She was also his best friend like kurama. (Kurama considers her his rival now)

"I would love too! If I'm not bothering you guys that is." The blond replied.

The ever so bold izuna took Naruto's hand looked in his eyes and whispered. ".... It's free real estate."

Then they made out while the other Uchihas except,Mikoto and fugaku , burned. Naruto and izuna got married and had 27355737 kids

                                          The end    

Okay I'll stop now

Izuna took naruto hand and said

"Why would you be a bother I'm sure everyone would be very happy to see you ." Izuna said

Naruto smiled warmly and nodded. He was very great full to have such great friends.

Suddenly izuna and Sasuke, who was definitely not eavesdropping on them, grabbed their hearts startling Naruto. They felt their heart break as if they just got friend zoned hard.

"Are you two okay." Naruto said worried.

They just gave him a thumbs up and started walking towards their estate.

Time skip

Sasuke knocked on their door and it wasn't long before someone answered. It was Mikoto!

"You guys finally came back! I'm so happy to see you three". Mikoto said as she rushed to hug naruto first who of course returned it.

"Mother we are right here." Said izuna feeling kinda betrayed.

"Oh hush! I know neither of you like hugs so why waste it on you when I can hug someone who actually likes it." Mikoto said.

Naruto just smiled at this and they then went inside.

They had some tea and chatted a little. There wasn't much to do since before there arrival Mikoto was home alone.

At around 4:30 pm Naruto got up to leave when Mikoto asked naruto if he could hand out with the twins a little longer. Naruto agreed and said he would wait outside.

When naruto left the twins turned to their mother who looked at them with disappointment.

"You two are such scaredy cats that it's almost disgraceful." She shaking her head with even more disappointment.

"Mother what the hell are you doing?" Izuna asked

"Isn't it obvious trying to get my son the man of his dreams since he is too much of a pussy to talk to him. Bitch you are literally worse than that hyuga girl when two are with him. At this rate you would pass away just by seeing his ankles." Mikoto said as she uncharacteristically used such a vulgur language.

"Mother!!" They both yelled. They did not expect getting called out by her at all. That was just the start of Mikoto roasting them, which by the way lasted for about 5 minutes, before making them hurry as to not make naruto wait any longer.

Meanwhile with naruto

Naruto pov:

As I was waiting for the two I saw a figure coming towards them. That hair. That fucking neon pink hair that anyone can recognize from a mile away.

It was Sakura. I groaned as she made her way over also looking annoyed after noticing me.

"WHAT are you doing here FREAK." She sneered a she stomped on the floor like a little kid throwing a tantrum.

"Oh no! The poor floor is it okay" I said \

"Justice for the floor. " kurama said dramatically holding his chest as if he was very upset.

"Shut up you stupid idiot" Sakura said anger evident on her punchable face.

"Sakura u don't think you know the scope of you own stupidity. Trust me ibiki can make more use if a hair tie than you make use if your brain AND HE US FUCKING BALD BITCH." I said annoyed by her presence.

"Shut up you don't even have parents." She said trying to come up with something.

"Yet you are the one that shows fatherless behavior." I calmly stated my patience running thin

"You know Sakura if I put rotate you brain inside a peanut shell even after 1000 year it won't touch the sides." I said.

She opened her mouth to speak but I beat her to it.

"And that massive forehead no sixhead of your. It so big I bet Mulan can sing reflection with it."

Now Sakura was dead silent and sweating profusely.

"Sakura you are so ugly when you go to the ugliest person contest they say professionals are not allowed and when you go to haunted place you come out with a paycheck. You are also so dumb you called Sasuke to ask for his number." I said calmly.

I continued to chew her out so badly I didn't realize the other had arrived.

As soon as Sakura saw the uchihas she started wailing and ran away. 

"Good riddance." Kurama said. While I nodded agreeing with him.

_______________________________________________________________

Hello everyone I'm back and sorry for the late update I lost my account.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed.

Please tell me if cringe or you don't understand something.

Take care of yourself in every way

Love you all ❤️

Bye~