Chapter Six

Nova Johnson

"Alexander..."

I moan, my body raising from the mattress.

His hands press onto my stomach as he pushes me back down, I felt my legs almost buckle. I look down to see him between my legs, his arms wrapped around my thighs. His tongue glides up my clit ever so gently, almost as if he was teasing me.

My fingers grabs onto the covers, twisting them.

His hands suddenly travel underneath my shirt, he grabs onto one of my breasts. "Alexander!"

A knock on my door wakes me up, I sit up and my eyes widen once I realise that I just had-I just had a sex dream about my neighbour. I rip the covers over my legs and slide out of the bed, I grab an oversized shirt from my draw. The banging on my door continued.

"I'm coming!" I yell loudly, rubbing onto my eyes as I walk towards my door.

Once I open it, I look up to see Alexander at my door. He stood there looking so perfect, his dark hair messy and lingering on his forehead. 

"It's six in the morning-" 

"Exactly, can you stop moaning my fucking name?" I slam the door shut in his face, my cheeks flood with absolute embarrassment.

I- I was moaning his name in my dreams out loud? No, not this-this is the end of the stick. I contemplated on opening the door again, and the second-hand embarrassment just sucked up into my stomach.

I finally brought up the courage to open my door again.

"Who said it was about you anyways?" I shoot back folding my arms, "what if I know another Alexander?" He raises a brow, not a single ounce of emotion rushes through his features.

"Listen Nina, I'm only deaf in one ear. The other ear can hear you loud and clear, shut the fuck up."

"You have an attitude problem Alexander, sort it out." I stab my index finger into his rock-hard chest, he leans in closer.

"Or what? What are you going to do?" I step forward, a smile printing across my cheeks as our bodies brush against one another. Alexander had to bend his neck down for his forehead to reach mine, his arms hold the top of my door.

"I'll moan your name even louder and annoy you when you sleep."

Our lips hover over one another, and the chemistry between us ignites. "I knew it was my name." He whispers back against my lips, "keep it down or just do it when I'm not sleeping."

I watch him enter his apartment again, does this man actually have such a big ego? What if it was another man? What if i knew another Alexander? The funny thing is that-I don't. And it was him in that dream.

I roll my eyes and slam my door shut, oh god, I really have to get laid.

I really need to get laid or get a job.

Either is fine.

Maybe a job.

A job sounds nice.

I glance at the clock I drilled in the other day: seven in the morning now. Since I'm awake now, and there is no way in hell I am going back to sleep. I fear the fact I'd moan his name again, oh god, how deeply embarrassing is that?

Moaning your neighbours name.

I freshen up and put on a nice blouse and pair of jeans; job hunting begins now! After an hour of getting ready, I tie my hair, grab my car keys, and leave the house. Could you blame me for taking the stairs instead of the elevator? The fear of being stuck alone hit me harder than the elevator's fall.