Epilogue

This chapter is dedicated to all my supporters and most definitely @EmillyKathrynn, thank you for giving me the support and the push I needed!

MATURE 🔞

The elevator doors slowly open, revealing to me a dark hallway.

My heels click onto the marble floorings, I past the reception and reach the door to his office. I gently push it open, "Kevin, I said I am not seeing anyone until the meeting." His dark voice booms around the room, I chuckle and close the door behind me.

"Not even your own wife?" I whisper.

Alexander raises an eyebrow as he looks up from his desk and moves his eyes down my body. Alexander leans forward against his desk as I lock the door with a single twist and push myself out. I observe as his biceps instantly expand and close over his shirt as I keep moving in his way.

"And what can I do for you Mrs Solonik?" I stood behind the two chairs, a soft smile spreading across my lips as I slowly untie my trench coat. His eyes continue to stay locked onto mine as the coat falls open, I slide it down my arms and allow it to drop onto the floor.

Here I stood, wearing a dark blue lingerie.

"Nova..."

"Alexander, i thought I'd come and surprise you..." Alexander stands up, and I walk towards him as our lips press against one another.

The soft taste of his tongue into mine was more than enough for me, my hands wrap around his neck and his around my waist. His lips continue to drag down my shoulder, my head falls back as his hands slowly drag up my stomach and rounds up against my breasts after he pulls my bra down my stomach.

My teeth sink into my bottom lip as I feel him hardening between my legs. He pushes me down forwards onto the office desk, props up my body and drags my underwear down my legs. "Alexander..." I whisper, he kicks my legs apart and I hear him unbuckling his trousers.

"Now Nova, I have a meeting in exactly fifteen minutes...let's see how many times I can make you cum." He whispers back, his fingers drag against my clit, and he continues to rub between my folds.

I then feel his top lingering against my entrance, I plant my hands onto the table before he pushes himself fully inside of me. I release a loud moan, and then his movements begin.

Those rough yet slow thrusts, pleasuring every ounce of my body. He knew what my body liked, enjoyed and loved and he did exactly that. He knew I hated gentle fast sex; I liked it rough and slow. The pace has to have a pleasure.

His hands rest on my hips as he slowly hovers over me, the moans flew out of my mouth like darts. My eyes closing as I feel his hands travel towards the back of my hair, he grabs a handful and goes in rougher. My stomach tenses, my legs clench and my fingernails scratch the wooden table.

"Alexander! Oh!" I scream his name, his hands grabs onto the front of my neck, and he lifts me up from the table before pounding into me, his thumb tucks itself into my mouth and my hands cling around his wrist.

My eyes were rolling back and before I know it, I explode all over his cock. However, he continues to fuck me even though my own cum is dribbling down the inside of my thighs.

"One." He whispers into my ears; I shake my head as he thrusts into me. My saliva dribbling down the side of my mouth as he continues to keep it open with his thumb. He pounds into me; I almost faint from the pleasure I am receiving.

He pushes me down onto the desk with one hand on the back of my head, my face pressing against the wooden desk. He fucks me like it is going to be his last time, my nipples are sensitive to the coldness. "Alexander! Oh-Oh!"