Chapter Fourteen

AUTHOR: Hello readers, I hope you're enjoying the story so far. I just want to say one thing, voting helps me as a writer to keep writing. Voting shows that you enjoy the book, please, vote! All I ask for as a writer. Thank you.

Nova Johnson

Mature Scenes 🔞

He looked at me as if I were his dinner, his eyes flick from my eyes down to my lips. The moment his lips were inches away from mine and we were on the verge to kiss, a bang on the door interrupts us. I wanted to kill that person.

Alexander slides off me and grabs himself a shirt before walking towards the door, I inwardly scream into the covers. I follow Alexander to the door, and my eyes widen once I see Leo. "We need to talk-" He pauses the moment he locks eyes with me, his eyes travel down my shirt-Alex's shirt.

I could tell he was drunk; he held a bottle of vodka in one hand and began laughing. He pushes Alex out of the way and storms towards me, raising the bottle high. I gasp but my feet seemed to have glued to the ground, before Leo go any closer to me.

He is slammed against the wall, the bottle of Vodka crashes onto the ground and I jump on my feet. I look up and see Alex holding him by the collar against the wall with one hand, "Leo, you're fucking drunk."

"She killed-she-she killed him..." He slurs out, my brows loosen and my jaw tenses. Shame and guilt wash over my face, I glance down at the spilt liquids.

"Calm down Leo." Alexander whispers as he slowly settles him on the floor, "let's get you cleaned up and into bed." Leo nods softly, Alexander helps him stand properly before taking him into the bathroom.

I decide to put myself to use and grab a broom, I sweep up the glass into a corner. I place the broom onto the wall and crouch down to pick up the big pieces, Alexander closes the bathroom door behind him. "What are you doing?" He storms towards me, taking the glass from my hands before pulling me up on my feet.

"I was just cleaning."

"You don't need to, it's fine." He brushes past me and shoves the glass in the bin. "Go to bed Nova." He said my name, he actually said my name. He's definitely sad.

I see him grip the edge of the sink; his head dipped down. I slowly step towards him, and once I'm behind him...I wrap my arms around his waist.

Alexander Solonik hates physical touch, anything emotional. I could tell by the way he reacts. But with me, I feel like he's slightly different.

I feel like he has come to terms and accepts it. I rest my forehead on his back and feel his breathing, Alexander turns his head sideways. "Hugs are good, it helps lower stress..."

I then step away and walk to the bedroom.

I close the door behind me and settle inside the bed, slipping my legs under the covers. I switch of the lamp from my side of the bed, close my eyes and try to force myself to sleep.

I hear the door close after half an hour, I pretend to fall asleep as heavy footsteps reach the other side of the bed.

The cover is lifted and there is a dip in the bed, then I feel arms a wrap around my waist and pulls me close against him. "Lowers stress, right?" He whispers into my ears.

I turn my head around along with my body, my fingers brush his cheek with my thumb and stare into his beautiful blue eyes. I nod my head and rest my forehead onto his, our noses accidentally touch.

I think-I think I'm falling for Alexander.

And it's scary.

Falling.