2 - Consumate

The way his eyes caressed her body made her feel as though she could stay naked forever before him.
"I swear you are the most beautiful being I have ever seen Ari," he whispered as she looked at him in question.
"If I had a dollar for every-time I heard such a statement," she said with a smirk.
"Believe me when I say this," he said wearing a serious expression. "Besides those men where fools," he said in disgust looking aside thinking how another had seen her.
Taking a step forward she got into the tub and settled between his legs resting against him. He secured his arm around her waist pulling her closer sighing in content.

"This feels so good," she said as he hummed resting back with the towel over his eyes.
"Hmmm," he hummed as his hand moved up her body feeling her gently stroking his arm in a soothing manner as they relaxed for awhile.

Turning her head slightly he captured her lips taking his time as his hands went into the water to explore.
Her hand went into his hair as she fisted it pulling him closer as her body came alive underneath his fingertips. Parting her legs finding her heated core as he pushed a finger insider her finding her rather too tight as he pulled back to look at her.
"T," he whispered. "When was the last time you were with a man?" He asked.
"Three years ago," she whispered as he looked surprised before he stood up pulling her along with him. Grabbing a towel he patted her dry as she stood watching his every movement before he stopped drying himself up as she reached for the towel reciprocating the gesture exploring his hard features. Lifting her up he carried her to their room as he kissed her senseless laying her on the bed as he continued to taste her lips.
"I am a fool indeed," he growled angrily at himself.

"Let me take care of you. Let me apologize to you," he murmured against her lips as he moved down to her neck towards her chest. She gasped as he took her already sensitive bud into his mouth as he stroked her other breast whilst her hands found his head pushing him down needing some form of release.

She moaned as his lips moved down her body becoming tense. Moving back up to her lips he kissed her slowly whilst his thumb rubbed her clit making her push her pelvis up in pleasure.
"Slowly love," he said as her pelvis jerked against his hand. Slowly he explored her body finding all her weak spots with his lips and fingers playing her to his tune.

"So responsive," he murmured as she gasp when she felt his finger at her entrance. "So beautiful," he breathed out.
"Greg," she panted her body no longer able to take the torture as he moved to kiss her thrusting his tongue into her mouth making her moan his name.
He needed to make sure she was properly lubricated as he was not on the small side of the scale.
Another shudder ran through her as he watched her, slowly sliding in one finger he felt her hold onto him letting her adjust before he added another as her body bucked underneath his as he began to push his fingers in and out of her as she pushed up against him showing she wanted more despite her pain.
"Please," she begged in his ear as he continued to tease her.
"You still haven't accepted my apology," he whispered feeling her nails dig into his skin as an orgasm wrecked through her when he curled his fingers finding her spot hitting it over and over.
"Apology accepted," she breathed out against his ear.

He stopped moving looking at her as she nodded her head yes watching him.
Reaching the bedside he quickly opened the condom as she looked at him confused.
"No," she whispered as she reached for his hand stopping him. "We don't need that," she said as he tossed the item aside.

Kissing her once more she felt his tip at her entrance as he teased her making her feel how large and thick he was making her stop any movement as she looked at him worriedly.
"Do you trust me?" He asked her seeing a hint of fear in her eyes. "Breathe. Eyes on me love. I need you to adjust to me first before any other position or else I will definitely hurt you," he said as she nodded her head yes in understanding.
"Words love," He said looking into her eyes.
"I do," she said looking into his eyes as he slowly gained access to her.
"Damn you feel so good baby," he said slowly sinking in and out inch by inch allowing her to adjust stopping when she whimpered in pain.