9 - Lose control

Fuming she left him heading to their room which was far away from the others. The click of the door told her he had caught up with her as she heard him lock it.
"I had nowhere else to send her to. If anything happens to her those three will never forgive me," he said in a serious tone. The same tone he used with his employees as she cursed in her native language turning away from him.

"If you have anything to say, say it," he said not liking how things were turning out as he pulled off his polo neck moving to unbuckle his belt and pulling it off. "You know what I don't have time for this he said grabbing a shirt putting it on as she watched him in surprise. "I have a meeting. Don't wait up for me," he said buckling up his belt before donning a blazer and throwing a coat over his arm.
"Take care of yourself for me," he murmured kissing her forehead as she stood rooted in place not knowing what to say.
Walking out he left her stunned as he had never done this before. Clearly she did not know the man she was married to.

————

"Welcome Mr Rhymes," said the young lady in a sultry voice before she led the way to the room the meeting was being held.
He watched the sway of her legs clad in fishnet stockings that would have any man mesmerized with each step she took. Looking at Eli he saw a look of distaste on the man's face making him smirk as they entered a room with several men. The air reeked of cigar smoke and whiskey as they all sobered up upon seeing him.
Taking a seat as the lights were dimmed several girls entered the room looking rather enticing as they moved around serving drinks whilst others performed for them on the mini stage as they received encouragement and praises from several men.
Two ladies moved directly towards him flanking him as one leaned close whispering her greeting before tugging his ear with her teeth as he pulled away only for him to feel the lips of the other on his neck. He swore under his breath as the one woman who men always begged for stood before him placing her hands on his thighs.
He sighed as she started to dance before him in a provocative manner as the other two girls each took a hand running it down their bodies making him feel them up.

No hot blooded man would not react in such a situation as he felt himself straining against his briefs as he closed his eyes.
"Stop," He said as the girls continued. "Stop!" He growled out as the women stepped away from him in fear as the room became quiet.
With a wave of his hand he dismissed them.
"Out," He said in a clipped tone as all the girls rushed out of the room.
"The party was just getting good," Madam Claris said puffing smoke as a man helped her off the bench.
"I called for a meeting. Not this," he said as the other gentlemen shifted in their seats rising up to follow him.
"Salazar is here. He will try something at the ball," he said shoving his hand into his pocket feeling the ring.
"As you can see not all of you are here," he said. "You few are the people I trust," he said.
"Not even your loyal dog Tanaka," he heard madam Claris say.
"I don't have to ask you what I require. You know it very well. Keep in mind my children will be attending the ball. So perfection is what I require gentlemen and lady," he said.
"The next time I call for a meeting I don't want that foolishness I experienced back there," he said angrily. "You can do that afterwards for all I care," he said looking around the room as they shifted in their seats before acknowledging him.

The men simply nodded their heads as he dismissed them. Claris moves towards him touching his chin forcing him to look at her.
"Who is she?" She asked.
"Who is who?"
"The woman who has your heart," she said placing a hand over his chest. "The woman who has all of you," she said averting her eyes to his crotch as he got the hint.
"None of your concern Claris," he said stepping away from her.
"It looks good on you," she said walking away as he looked at her in confusion as she looked back to answer the unsaid question. "Love," She whispered walking out of the room leaving him with Eli.

"Eli," he said looking at the man. "Please take me home," he said.

He found her fast asleep. Sitting beside her he found her eyes slightly swollen telling him she had been crying. Heading to the bathroom he showered cleaning himself of the other women's touch feeling guilty though he hadn't done anything.