13 - Next time we meet

"Oksana must have forced that kiss. If I know Gregory very well he didn't instigate that kiss," Fiona said as they rode the elevator to their floor.
"But he could have tried to stop her at least. How did she even get that close to him?" She said in exasperation as Fiona shook her head.
"Oksana can make any man do her bidding. Heck any woman," she chuckled. "If I swung that way I'm sure her and I would have had an understanding of some sort," she said as T looked at her in question.
"You have a crush on her or something?" She asked wearing a smirk.
"I can admire the creations put on this here earth from time to time. There is no harm in that is there?" She said.
"Hmm," T hummed as they reached their floor.

A loud explosion had them coming to a halt as the lights went out.
"We need to move," T said as they walked towards her room once the back up power turned them back on.
"They wouldn't dare attack him here of all places. No one is that ballsy," Fiona said.
"Someone is and that someone is going to pay," T said wearing a serious expression as she opened a wall panel Greg had shown her just that morning as she grabbed a pistol handing one to Fiona. "I hope you can shoot," she said as Fiona smiled removing the safety.

"We need to move," she said grabbing her pain medication.
"We won't make it. The panic room is safer," Fiona said.
"How safe?" T question.
"The only person who knows of it's existence are myself and Gregory. Everyone else was disposed off," she said leading the way.

Using her wrist band they reached a wall section which revealed a scanner that in turn revealed a room.
"Not bad," T smirked as they entered the room as the door sealed shut.

Taking a satellite phone she dialed a number as Fiona retrieved a change of clothes for them from one of the cabinets.
"Fifteen minutes," she said ending the call.
"What's happening in fifteen minutes?" Fiona asked turning her back asking her to pull the zipper down before doing the same for her.
"Whoever is still on this floor will be dead," she said as she slowly pulled the dress seeing that her bandage was still in place.

"You mean them right?" Fiona said pointing to a small screen as several men moved around the floor.
"Such a waste," she whispered seeing the person who seemed to be their leader making a call.
"Five minutes left," T whispered as she grabbed the boots sitting down to wear them as Fiona followed her.

"I should have taken care of Salazar a long time ago," she said in frustration as Fiona kept her eyes on the screen.
She saw the first man falling to his death but didn't see the individual responsible just as another fell.
"Who is he?" Fiona asked.
"My bodyguard," T said checking her gun securing a silencer. "How many are left?" She asked.
"Five," She said counting the people on the screen.
"That's okay. We can go out. I need two alive," she said. "Especially their leader," she said seeing the said man who appeared to be their leader on a phone.

————

"We will take them down one at a time. Quietly," she said as Fiona nodded her head in confirmation securing her silencer. "Then afterwards we can get something to eat," she said as Fi smirked.
"First we need to survive," she whispered.
Quickly dealing with the task on hand both ladies heard a crash in the living room. Rushing they found her man fighting off the leader and another of his team members.
"Aaw look Fi. The people we want are right where we want them," she said as one of them turned to look at them. Before he could make a move towards them she shot him in the leg watching him fall to the ground as he cried out in pain.
Reaching for his mask he pulled it off as both ladies smirked.
A few grunts were heard before a crack as the team leader held onto his arm crying in pain.
"Mistress," the man said bowing his head.
"Excellent job as always," she said as he took out a device pressing a button.

"We need to move," she said as both men where tied up. Securing them to a harness they were told to move.
"T?" Fiona said in question as she saw them being thrown off the balcony.
"Take care of her," she said to the man who nodded moving towards Fiona.
"Permission to touch you ma'am," he said.
Fiona simply nodded her head yes just as they heard a loud bang at the main door.
Securing a harness around her he pulled her close to him just as another man appeared on the balcony helping T into a harness before tugging on the rope moving towards the edge of the balcony only to sidestep and be pulled away from the building.