4 - Morning Glory

Two months later

"If you don't stop moving you are going to start something you cannot finish," he murmured in his sleep as she ran her hand down his bare chest ignoring him as her hand travelled further down south making him open his eyes as she looked directly into them.
He smiled seeing her looking healthy and having put on some weight.
"You definitely should stop," he moaned as she teased him before stopping getting out of bed before he could react.

Preparing for her morning jog he joined her finishing dressing up before her.
"Show off," She said as he stood before her wearing a smirk turning to walk away from her.
"It's not my fault you take your sweet time," he chuckled leading the way out.
"One has to look good," she said with a head held high.
"Darling you do know you are going to become all sweaty right," he said making her look at him with a raised brow as he put two and two together. "But then again I do always enjoy when we sweat together," he said with a mischievous smile.
"Get your mind out of the gutter," she said playfully pushing him away before she took off in a sprint making him laugh as he easily caught up with here before they settled into a light jog around their premises.
Heading to the gym she did her workout routine smiling when she caught Greg checking her out. She always enjoyed this time as they would steal glances at each other from time to time acting like they had never seen each other work out.
"So you come here often?" She heard him say as she cycled slowly looking at the man in front of her.
"Not often as I would like," she said running her eyes down his chest before meeting his gaze.
"We could change that," he said taking a step closer to her.
"Hmmm and what exactly do you have in mind?"
"I could be your alarm. Wake you up every morning. Then as a reward you accept me taking you out," he said.
"My very own personal alarm," she said with a mock gasp. "And you still offer to take me out," she said with a raised brow making him smile.
"Yes ma'am," he said as she hooked a finger in his shirt collar pulling him towards her.
"Is that all you intend?" She murmured against his lips.
"Yes ma'am," he said with a smile.
"So how do we seal this agreement?" She asked.
"Hmmm I'm sure you can come up with something," he said before her lips met his. Taking her time she toyed with him making him moan before pulling away.

"We seriously need to join a gym," she murmured under her breath.
"Either way I will always use these cheesy pick up lines," he said wiping her brow with the towel in his hand.
"But then you will have competition," she smirked.
"You forget something baby. So will you," he said leaving to do his last set of weight exercises as she smiled.

———

The sound of water in the shower filled the room as she hummed a tune to herself whilst she rinsed the shampoo out of her hair. She never heard the door open before she felt familiar hands on her as his lips landed on the back of her neck whilst he reached for the bottle of body wash pouring some onto her as she told him she was already done bathing as he shut her up the best way he knew tilting her face towards his taking her lips with his.
Slowly massaging her, he heard her moan as his fingers played with her sensitive buds making him stop not wanting to cause her pain as she turned around to face him. Slowly tracing the tattoo that ran down the side of his torso to his waist he let her explore her usual fascination. This wasn't the first time as he would wake up to feel her fingers running over the pattern.

Wrapping her arms around him to deepen the kiss she pulled back to look at him as he smiled at her.
"You are going to make me late," she whispered.
"You didn't say good morning baby. You simply woke up teasing me in bed, even in the gym, so it's your fault," he said before he kissed her his hand moving to her legs as he lifted them moving until her back met the wall.

"Greg," she breathed out his name as he wound her legs around him making her hold onto him tightly.
His strokes were so slow it seemed he had all the time in the world as he made her beg for more with each stroke. She didn't realize he had turned the water off as her nails dug into his shoulders. Placing her on her feet he opened the door allowing the steam out as he pulled her back to their bed on shaky legs knowing how badly she wanted to cum.