14 - Yes Ma'am

"You need to see this," Lisa said walking into her office switching the television to a entertainment news channel.

"Gregory Rhymes owner of the famous Cornerstone restaurant is believed to have had an affair which resulted in a pregnancy which he is refusing. Details as to who the woman is are still hazy but word is he went as far as threatening her life sources say," the presenter said giving a questioning look. "If you have nothing to hide Mr Rhymes why not reach out to us and speak for yourself," she smirked.

"Hmmm, who knew my husband was a celebrity," T said looking back at her file just as her phone rang.
She saw it was Gregory and chose to ignore the call. She knew Tatiana would make such a claim but not in such a stupid manner.

--------

"Lisa get me the file on Conrad," he heard her say as she scribbled on a paper after circling a phrase.
Gregory touched his lips with a finger as Lisa was about to speak noticing T hadn't seen him at her door. Placing a file on the table she turned to leave as Greg stepped aside.

The room fell silent as they looked at each other, words not required as his lips twitched upwards into a small smile as he shook his head looking away from her not knowing what to say to this woman before him. She seemed to be glowing as he realized it was the pregnancy. She had gained a little healthy weight as he looked at the attire which showed off the curves and the baby bump.

"Hmmm. To what do I owe this visit," She said pushing out her chair moving towards a shelf of books pulling one out clearly searching for something.

Moving towards her he tossed the coat onto a chair before he reached her placing his hands upon her waist as she remained fixated on her book reading a few sentences pulling out a page marker before securing it and closing the book.
"Ari," he whispered as she closed her eyes hugging the book to her chest as he gently turned her around.
"I told you I slept with her in a moment of stupid anger. But as I was f**ing her she went ballistic when I said your name and that was even before I had had the honor of being yours," he said looking worried. "It didn't mean anything. Was never meant to mean anything," he said as she looked at him whilst he pulled the book out of her hands dropping it to the floor.
"You are the one with whom I love making love to and fooling around with," he said running a finger down her shoulder to her hand as he took it into his. "You are the only one I want in my bed for all my days," he said bending his knees slightly to look into her eyes when she looked down in embarrassment. "Having as many children you can give me," he said a smile forming on his face. "Forgive my stupidity baby," he said.

She looked into his eyes as though looking for something only hearing raw honesty in his words.
"Take care of this Gregory," she said taking a deep breath. "If I smell her within my vicinity?" She said as he got the hint.
"Yes ma'am," he responded resting his palms on the book shelf as he leaned towards her.
"The next time you feel the urge to f**k. It will either be me or your hand," she said watching his eyes turn a darker shade.
"Yes ma'am," he breathed out.
"Or so help me, I will castrate you personally if you are a man who can't keep it in his pants," she spat.
"Yes," he whispered against her ear. "Ma'am," He said as she parted her lips as soon as his lips touched her neck.

A knock made him groan as he pulled away from her. T cursed whilst Greg smiled bending down to pick the book up.
"Come in Lisa ," she called out.
Handing it over to her just as the door opened.
"Sorry guys but, I have the file you asked for. Mr Collins is on line three," she said as Greg moved away typing something on his phone.
"Fancy anything for lunch ladies?" He asked.
"Hmmmmm maybe some spaghetti," T said her eyes lighting up as Lisa smiled asking for the same whilst he nodded his head in acknowledgment making his way to the door turning to look at her finding her already looking at him as he momentarily forgot to breathe when she smiled at him making his world complete once more before closing the door.
Wearing a smile he stopped in his tracks after passing Lisa's desk.

Knocking on her door he waited to hear her voice.
"Come in," She said as he opened the door finding her deep in discussion with Lisa. She didn't acknowledge his presence most likely thinking it was some office clerk.
"I forgot something," he said walking towards her as she pointed something out to Lisa who was nodding her head in agreement.

Turning to look at Gregory in question he took her lips in a slow kiss making Lisa look away to give them privacy before clearing her throat notifying them she was still in the room.
"Give me five minutes Lisa," T said standing up as Greg wound his arms around her lifting her up against him as they carried on with their lip dance.
"I missed you," he whispered as she pecked his lips closing her eyes as she took in his cologne burying her head in the crook of his neck as he chuckled feeling her lips against his neck before she gently bit and sucked on his skin leaving her mark as he groaned knowing what she had done. Pulling back she looked into his eyes seeing pure joy as he smiled at her seeing her own smile as he pecked her lips placing her on her feet whilst his hand went behind her neck allowing him to give her a punishing kiss that left her breathless.
"See you later," he murmured against her lips in a sultry voice his eyes scanning her body in a way she knew all too well.
"See you," she smiled in her own daze just as there was a knock.

"I love you," she said just as he reached the door.
"I love you too baby," he said giving her a devilish smile and a wink making her smile silly as she leaned back in her chair watching him leave as Lisa walked in wearing a mischievous smile as she took her seat.

"So you guys cleared everything up," she said biting her pen.
"Yes," T said trying to look serious.
"He really that good huh?" she said wearing a smile.
"The fucking best," T sighed looking up at her friend who looked at her mouth hanging open in surprise. "Now can we do some work," she said as Lisa nodded her head.
Clearing her throat she resumed explaining to Lisa how they would proceed with their current case.

—————

"Aren't you going to work today?" He asked as he buttoned up his blazer finding her still in her nightwear.
"Nope. I want to be here when the kids come back from school," she said as his smile faltered slightly.
"Hmmm," he hummed as she stopped him inspecting his attire.
I'll see you downstairs. Let me freshen up," she said as he left for breakfast.

Wearing a dress-shirt she found him almost done with his breakfast.
Getting a bowl of cereal he looked at her in question watching her happily have the cereal.
"I think I will work from home today," he said catching her off guard.
"Really," She said in excitement.
"Yes," He said getting up and leaving her to go change into something more comfortable. 

Stepping out onto the porch she watched as Cindy rushed towards her hugging her in greeting as she smiled seeing the boys laughing between themselves as they walked towards them.
"Where is dad?" She asked just as he walked out of the house.
"He was in his office the last I checked," she said having not seen him before Cindy rushed to greet him.

Greeting their father they started to complain as he slowly pulled T into his arms kissing her in greeting.
"Really you guys are coming from the same house," Andrew said feigning annoyance.

"Hi," she smiled as he leaned down pecking her lips.
"What do you want for dinner?" She asked as he looked at her in thought.
"You," He said making her laugh.
"I meant food silly," she murmured with a laugh as he informed her that he would like to take them out.
She looked at him in question as he murmured he felt like spoiling her whilst his hand moved to her growing belly. She chuckled as Andrew feigned throwing up as Cindy slapped him arm playfully.

"Hmmmm," she smiled just as they heard a car coming towards them.
"I wonder who that is?" T said as Greg lost all color. "Baby, what's wrong?" She said touching his cheek.
"There is something I never told you. My parents are still alive but we don't talk due to differences," he said as she looked at him in surprise.
"You are going to do a lot of explaining sweetheart," T said wearing a fake smile as they turned to the car.
"Just remember that I love you no matter what they say," he whispered as he watched the couple greet his children formally before frowning when they saw Greg holding T.

"You went ahead and married her. Even knocked her up," his father said.
Greg remained silent. Not saying a single word of acknowledging their presence.
"We just came to warn you. Enjoy your time with her whilst you still can. Anything can happen. An accident during the birth of those bastards," he said as T looked at them shocked at their words. "She could be taken away from underneath your protective wings," he added with a smirk before turning to get back into his car.
"Five years I give you to enjoy this charade. Five years my boy," they all heard.