7 - Blood For Blood

"You sent men for my daughter?" He said as the man remained silent all laughter gone as Greg looked at his iPad scrolling through the footage he had requested.
"Wait a minute," he said zooming in on an image as he saw a familiar car.
"You sent men for the boy?" He said as the man's expression changed whilst he handed the device back to Eli in exchange for the gun.

"Where is Salazar?" He asked as Dominic kept quiet making Greg smirk.
"Do you think your wife and children are safe? I know you arranged for them to leave the country but you see, I found them," he said as a man walked in with the said individuals watching the man's eyes widen in horror.

"If you are not going to tell me where Salazar is then I will make you talk," he said watching the man before him tremble in rage.
"Take the boy first," Greg said as the little boy was pulled away from his mother.
"Just tell the man what he needs to know Dominic!" The woman yelled.
Firing his gun he watched Dominic buckle over trying to grab ahold of his foot as he swore in pain.
"You shot my foot!" He yelled.
"I will shoot the other if you do not tell me where Salazar is," he said as he fired another shot.

A loud scream was heard in the next room as Dominic looked toward the direction yelling, "Okay, Okay. I will tell you. Don't. Don't do anything to my boy," he said as his wife glared murderously in his direction. A loud bang came from the room as he became still in shock.
"If he doesn't kill you Dominic. By my hand you will die," the woman said shaking in rage.

Lifting the pistol towards his wife he froze.
T on the other hand slowly rose to her feet as she went to stand beside her husband.
"He is the one who took my son?" She whispered looking pained as he reached for her hand.
"I. I. I didn't know," Dominic stuttered as she slowly grabbed ahold of the gun in Greg's hand.
He looked at her not bothering to ask.

"Salazar just requested for my help over some job. He said a lawyer was giving him problems and D'Angelo required my expertise. Then. Then. He. He asked I take care of a problem for him. Mr Rhymes I didn't know it was your family," he said looking towards the room his son has gone to as it was now silent.

"I do not know why you would stay married to a child killer," T said looking pained.
"I didn't know," Dominic's wife said bitterly.
"I'm sorry," T said as she raised the gun pointing it towards Dominic her hand shaking in anger.
"It's alright," Dominic said with a smile. "I knew messing with Salazar would come to this. Had I known it was your family I wouldn't have dared," he said.

"You don't need to do this T," she heard her husband whisper as she shook her head tears running down her face.
Pulling the trigger the bullet pierced his chest hitting her intended target.
Greg moves towards Dominic as the man whispered something into his ear.
Pulling her towards him he shielded her from watching the man take his last breath

"Mommy!" They heard as the little boy ran towards his mother who hid him away from the sight of his dead father.
"Your husband knew what he was getting himself into," Greg said as he held T watching the woman nod in understanding.
"Come," he said indicating the woman follow him as the housekeeper walked in taking her son from her.

Walking into the room the man who had taken the boy smiled playing a tape recorder of a scream.
"Always works," he said making Eli scoff.
"Clean this mess up," Greg said as he pulled T out of the house.

His men had rounded up all the security details in the house as they now stood before his.
"She is now your boss," he simply said as the men looked at each other turning back to look at Gregory and Dominic's wife. "If anyone has any objections say so now," he said as he looked at them seeing some resistance.
"You will obey her. Die for her. Else you will be replaced," he said as he heard one of them curse.
The next thing they knew he fell to the ground making them step back in fear.
"You will submit to this woman," he said pointing at her. "She is after all your new Donna," he said turning on his heel as he walked away from them.
"I will send one of my man to help you with the transition," he said walking away.
"No need Mr Rhymes. I have been running my husbands business all this while," she said as Greg acknowledged the fact.