Ten

*Five Years Ago*

I am a married man. A thought that runs through Andy's head on a daily basis since Audrey Parker started working in the office weeks ago. She is young and gorgeous and so smart, with hair that is long, dirty blonde that wears down in soft curls. Her eyes are amber, almost golden in the sun. He would have thought it would be easy for him to keep his distance, but she is constantly running to do things for him and they constantly fall into an easy banter. She is witty and quick, and he looks forward to work just to be able to talk to her. He knows this is dangerous and that he should stay away from her. He is married and she knows this too, but yet she smiles that smile that he knows is only for him that melts his defense so easily...

Audrey stands in the doorway of his office, watching him lost in thought as he stares at his computer, his mouth parted slightly as he reads to himself. "Mr. Barber? Would you like me to get you something for lunch?"

Andy looks up to find her standing there in the doorway of his office, a simple black dress that hugs all her curves just so as he groans in his head. She was so beyond perfect, and he can't help but feel like a pervert for looking at her the way he does. He nods, barely able to tear his eyes away from her. "That would be great, Ms. Parker. Thank you."

She hesitates at the door, watching him turn his attention back to his computer. "Audrey, please. My friends call me Addie..."

He glances back up at her with a smile, leaning back in his chair. "And am I your friend?"

She grins, so sweetly, a light blush covering her cheeks as he feels his cock twitch between his legs. "I hope so..."

He watches her leave and he's left straining in his pants, wondering if she was flirting with him. He was sure she was, that it couldn't have all been in his head. Or it was all in fact, in his head. He had never been more confused. He manages to push the thoughts from his head and returns to work, only looking up twenty minutes later when she returns with a sandwich for him, setting it on his desk. "Thank you, Addie."

She smiles, her heart racing as he smirks at her. "You're welcome, Mr. Barber. Enjoy your lunch."

"Andy."

She stops, turning back to him. "Excuse me?"

"We're friends now, right? So, call me Andy, please."

"As you wish, Andy." She bites her lip, blushing as she nods before rushing back to her desk. She fidgets nervously with her hands, knowing that she was treading dangerous territory with a married man, but somehow couldn't help it.

He's left thinking about the soft pink blush of her cheeks, imagining what her entire body looked like covered in it.

***

After a few days, she's in his office helping him after hours to put together a binder for court. He sits behind his desk, stressed as she comes to his side, running her hand along his arm gently. "It's okay, Andy. I'll stay and help you finish getting it together."

"Thank you." He nods, turning to her, suddenly aware that her face is only inches from his as he has to hold back a moan. He swallows hard as she seems frozen in place, staring at him. You hear about it a lot in movies, that kiss. The kiss that makes time stop, the kiss that makes you forget where you are. Neither had ever experienced that, who has? But as she stayed transfixed in her spot, it felt like time stopped as she leaned toward him first. She closed her eyes just before her lips made contact with his and they both forgot they were at the office, that he was married, forgot his position he held over her. His only thought in that moment was the fact that her soft lips, lips that he had daydreamed about for weeks were finally on his. He closed his eyes to reciprocate, kissing her back.