Sixteen

"Have you seen Audrey?"

David asks Andy as he enters his office on Friday where she waits, hiding under his desk. "If she isn't in her office, then maybe she went for coffee or lunch."

David sighs as Andy sits in the chair, tensing immediately as he feels Audrey's hands on his thighs. He glances down at her quickly, shaking his head slightly as she only smirks, stifling a giggle. He regrets David following him into his office immediately as she unzips his pants under the table.

"How's it going, working with her again? I heard you broke up with Lily."

"Yes." He grips the arms of the chair as he feels her take his half hard cock into her mouth, it growing to full length as she does. "Audrey and I are getting along well." Too well, he thought quietly to himself.

"Good. And you'll let HR know if something happens between you?"

"Mm-hmm." He groans slightly, clenching his jaw hard as she takes him farther into her mouth. "I'll let her know you were looking for her if I see her." The door shuts and Andy moves his chair back slightly, but she doesn't let him go. He places a hand on her head, pushing her down onto him. "I forgot how much I miss your fucking mouth. You're going to make me cum in that pretty mouth if you don't stop."

She takes it as a challenge as she takes him to the hilt, contracting her throat around him as he moans just before there is a knock on the door as it opens again. He moves forward, pushing her back under the desk and she doesn't stop bobbing on his cock.

"Brian," he hisses annoyed. "What is it?" He's so close as he grips her hair tighter under the desk, silently begging her not to stop.

"Just seeing how you were. And um... I was wondering what you thought about me asking Audrey out."

Andy chokes slightly as Audrey pauses and he shakes his head adamantly. "No!" She rolls her tongue around the crown, licking up the pre-cum dripping for her as he moans softly only for her to hear.

"Why not?"

Andy begins to breathe heavy, trying to hide it as a groan as he shakes his head. "Because, we are..." He feels his entire body tense as his balls draw up, the pleasure rushing through him as his cock swells. Audrey takes him to the hilt once more to swallow down his cum as he hits his fist on the top of the desk, causing Brian to jump slightly.

"Dude! It isn't that big of a deal. Are you guys a thing?"

"Yes!" He pants. "Get out."

Brian huffs as the door shuts and Audrey tucks Andy's cock neatly back into his pants. "We're a thing?" She teases as he pulls her to her feet between his legs.

He pulls her into a deep kiss, his hand still in her hair as she moans against him. He chuckles when he pulls away and she rests her hands on the arms of the chair. "Well, you just swallowed my cum. I think we're a thing, aren't we, princess?"

She giggles, nodding. "Maybe."

"What are you doing in here? Not that I have any complaints."

She shrugs, leaning against his desk. "I think what I just did was self-explanatory, don't you think?" She grins as he laughs. "Remember when I used to sneak into your office when I was your secretary?"

"Oh yes." He nods, raking his lip through his teeth. "I remember. Now get out. I have work to do. I'll see you tonight."

"Yes, daddy." She turns back to him from the door as she hears him laugh.

"You can't call me that anymore. It's weird now."

She laughs, nodding her agreement. "Yeah, sorry. Thought I'd try."