Twenty-One

Andy feels fingers trailing along his chest as he sleeps. He groans when those fingers trail down below the blanket, pulling his cock from his underwear. His eyes are still closed as he feels a warm mouth around his cock, moaning as he runs his finger delicately through Audrey's hair. "Addie..."

She smiles as he whimpers her names softly, still asleep before she pulls away. She moves to straddle him, lowering herself onto him slowly as he grips her thighs. "Wake up, Barber," she teases, stilling as she takes him to the hilt, and he groans.

He opens his eyes into hers, offering her a sleepy smile as he runs his hands up her thighs to her waist, begging her to move on him. "Wake me up like this anytime you want, princess." He smiles, moaning as she giggles, moving on him slowly at first. "You are going to wear me out..."

She giggles again, moving on him harder as he groans. "So?" He growls, sitting up to wrap his arms around her tightly, taking over her movements. He smiles as she gasps, and he moves her down on him harder. "Oh God!"

"That's right," he hisses through his teeth as he clenches his jaw. He breathes heavy against her mouth as she whimpers. "I need you to—" He doesn't have to finish his demand as he feels her squeezing his cock, giving him permission to chase his own release as he pulls her down on him hard and fast.

She crushes her mouth against his as his fingers dig into her sides, pulling her still as she feels him pulse inside her and he moans against her mouth. "Spend the day with me and Braeden at my place?" She whispers against his mouth when he pulls away.

He chuckles, running his fingers through her hair. "I would like nothing more."

"Will you take me back to my place to change before we pick up Braeden?"

"Only if you take a shower with me here first," he counters, smirking as she giggles, nodding.

***

Audrey hands Simon a bag as soon as he opens the door to the hotel room. "I got you a muffin."

"Thanks?" He frowns at her annoyance, looking at Andy who only shrugs, offering him an apologetic look. "Good morning."

She ignores him, grabbing Braeden from the bed. "Hey bud. Did you have a good night with Uncle Simon?"

"We watched movies and had ice cream!" He grinned, holding his arms out to Andy.

"Well, why don't you go with Daddy so I can talk to Simon." She kisses his head as Andy groans.

Once they are alone, Audrey pulls out the notebook, throwing it at Simon. "What is this?!"

"He ratted me out?" Simon groaned, picking up the notebook from the floor and tossing it onto the bed. "What's the problem?"

"He didn't rat you out. He gave it to me because he said it felt like cheating to him. He begged me not to say anything. What are you doing? People don't get dossiers on people they date. They do it organically, together."

He sighed, rolling his eyes as he shrugged. "I was just trying to help, love. I know how much you love him. I thought it would help give him a leg up. I'm sorry."

"You should be sorry!" She pokes him hard in the chest as he grimaces. "It was incredibly intrusive. Stay out of my relationship, Simon. Besides, that book holds things that was just for us. You just passed it all on as if I was just data for you to collect. Andy will know a different me than you did because I'm not the same as I was. People are constantly evolving, Simon. And you will always have a different version of me no one else gets. Andy I need to figure out who and what we are together, without you."

"Okay." He pulls her to him as she sighs, hugging him back. "I'm really sorry. I really was just trying to help. I love you and I want it to work out for you and for Braeden."

"I know. I appreciate that, Simon. I love you too. But I need you to stay out of my relationship. We will figure it out together."

"I will." He smiles as she relents, smiling back at him. "Before you go, I have to tell you that I uh..." He smiles sheepishly at her. "I asked out Samantha. I'm taking her out tonight..."

"That's great, Simon! Braeden loves Olivia so much. Should I tell her that you slept with a light on until you were 15? Or that you're still afraid of Freddy movies?" She teases as he groans.

"No! Point taken. Jesus." He laughs as she giggles, hugging him once more.

"Really, I hope it works out, Simon. I really like Samantha."

"Thank you, love. I hope it works out with Andy, I really do."

"It will." She kisses his cheek as he chuckles before she leaves his room.

***

"Adam..." Audrey grabs his shoulder on Monday after court. "Hey."

He turns back to her apprehensively with a sigh. "Hi, Addie."

"We should talk. Have time for lunch?" She groans internally as he glances away from her, looking past her as he shakes his head.

"Not really. But we don't really need to talk. You're with Andy. It's fine. Well..." he scoffs gripping his briefcase harder, "it's not really, but I'll get over it."

"I told you from the beginning I wasn't over him, Adam. I really am sorry. But I owe it to Braeden and myself to give Andy and me a chance."

He groans as he glances back at her. "I know, I know. It just sucks. It's all my fault we aren't together anymore to begin with. I really fucked it up, huh?"

She chuckles, grabbing his hand. "I'm sorry, Adam. You'll always be my first love. But it's time to move on." She leans up to kiss his cheek. "I hope we can still be friends."

"Of course we can." He sighs, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. "I lied I always have time for lunch with you. Come on, I'll buy you lunch."