Twenty

Andy cradles the back of Audrey's head, turning to pin her against the wall as soon as they enter his house. "I need you, princess," he breathes against her mouth before kissing her hard.

"Me too," Audrey moans as he kisses down her neck and she runs her hands up his chest, helping him to shrugs his jacket off onto the floor before removing his tie. His hands travel along her body, the way she felt before coming back as he tried to figure out how to get her out of her dress.

She's too slow with the buttons of his shirt, ripping the last few as he drops his shirt to the floor as she groans. She gasps as he grabs her hard, turning her away from him. "I need to get this dress off you before I rip it," he demands annoyed as she giggles, feeling him unzip the dress as it falls to the floor, and she steps out of it. He lifts her, carrying her to the stairs, his mouth sealed firmly over hers as he sets her on a step.

Audrey brings a foot up to his chest as he undoes the strap, removing her heel before doing the other. She leans toward him as he finishes, undoing his pants, pulling them down quickly with his underwear, his cock springing free as he kicks them away. Andy groans as she wraps her mouth around his cock, bobbing on him urgently as he leaned down to remove her bra. He grabbed her hair, moving her on his cock with a grunt. "Fucking hell women." He groaned as she giggled around his cock, the vibrations shooting through him. "This is not where I am cumming."

Audrey pulls back slightly, licking up the precum that was leaking for her as Andy hissed above her. He pushed her back onto the stairs as he knelt between her legs. He ran his hands up her bare legs, smiling as they quivered slightly under his touch. He hooks his thumbs under the band of her panties, pulling them down and off to put her soaking pussy on full display for him right there on the stairs. She locks eyes with him as he smirks, leaning slightly forward as he ran his middle finger down her slit.

He groans at how wet she already is, bringing his finger to his mouth as she watches him intently. "God, I missed your pussy." He closes the distance before she can respond, sealing his mouth over her as his tongue darts out over her.

She gasps, resting her head back on a stair, her hand in his hair as he aggressively darts his tongue along every inch of her like a man starved. "Andy..." she whined as he chuckled. He finally brought his hand up to thrust two fingers into her slowly as she bucked slightly to him just before he seals his mouth over her clit. "Fuuuck," she groaned, grinding against him as he flicked his tongue quickly along her clit as he thrusted into her quickly, his fingers curled forward.

He moans on her, sucking on her clit as she gripped his hair tighter. He didn't let up until he felt her whole body tense, her mouth dropping open as her breath caught. The orgasm rocked through her as she wrapped her legs around him. He chuckled when she finally relaxed, releasing him. "Good girl." He smiled as she giggled, laying back on the stairs. She gasps as he grabbed her, pulling her up to him as he lowered her onto his cock as she wrapped her arms and legs around him. "Fuck, I can still feel you pulsing."

"Bed... Andy," she begs as he carries her up the rest of the stairs, still inside her. She moaned, each step causing his cock to push into her a little more. He pinned her against the wall at the landing of the stairs, kissing her neck and shoulder as he thrusted into her. "Bed!" She reminded him as he chuckled.

"I know. I'm getting there..." He carries her down the hall to his bedroom, groaning as she nipped at his shoulder, kissing every inch of him she could reach. He crawled onto the bed, never leaving her as he laid her on her back under him. "Hands up," he whispers, linking his fingers through hers as he pinned her hands above her head. He groans, setting a quick pace as he watched her eyes roll back before she squeezed them shut. "Eyes on me, princess. I missed you. I need to watch you."

She opens her eyes as he closes the distance, pressing his mouth against hers. She knew she wouldn't last long again, her body on fire as his tongue sought out hers in her mouth. She wrapped her legs around him tightly, keeping him pressed against her as he grinded his body on hers. "Andy..." she whimpers as he pulls back slightly to watch her.

"With me..." He releases her hands, bringing a hand down to wrap around her back, pulling her hips up to him as she moaned loudly in appreciation. "That's right... we're going to do this together while I fill your pussy."

She groaned at his words, whether a promise or a threat, she didn't much care anymore as long as he followed through. She wrapped her arms around him as he grinned down at her. "Andy... I love y—"

She doesn't finish, the orgasm rocking through her as Andy kept his eyes on her as she tried to do the same. "Good girl." Her orgasm quickly sets off his as he leans down to kiss her neck, grunting as he chases both of their releases together. "Fuck," he groans loudly, "I fucking missed your pussy milking me."

She giggles slightly, coming back down as he grunts, nipping at her shoulder. He doesn't move as he lays on top of her and she runs her fingers along his back as he presses his mouth to hers.

Andy sighs, rolling over onto his back beside her. "I love you too."

"I thought you promised me dessert," she teases, rolling to face him as they both attempted to catch their breaths.

"I had my dessert." He smirked as she giggled, and he leaned toward her to kiss her. "I'll be right back. Don't you move from that bed."

"Yes sir." She smiled, biting her lip as he growled, standing up from the bed. She watched his naked form as he walked out of the bedroom, and she heard him downstairs. He came back a few minutes later in his underwear, carrying a bowl of ice cream. "Cookies and cream," she points out as she sits up and he hands it to her.

He blushes slightly, taking the spot beside her. "I may have looked at a few things."

She laughed, shaking her head. "I'm going to kill Simon."

He groaned, "please don't. He loves you and wants you to be happy. He thought it would help." He laid beside her, resting his head on her lap as she ate her ice cream. "I want us to be a family. The three of us."

"We will be," she promises as he smiles at him. "Andy..."

"Yeah, princess?"

"I'm not on birth control," she answers apprehensively as he grins. "It slipped my mind until after we had sex in my office. I didn't date anyone after Braeden and Simon used a condom when we had sex. I should have told you when we were out earlier..."

"Good. I want another baby, Audrey," he admits quietly as she leans over to place the ice cream on the nightstand.

"You do?! I mean I know we mentioned it earlier, but are you serious?"

Andy sits up, turning to pin her under him on the bed. "One hundred percent. Before Braeden is too old. I mean, it doesn't have to be a right now thing. More like, I don't want to prevent it, and see how it goes."

"Me too." She giggles as he smiles, kissing her hard.

"It will probably happen quickly though. You were on birth control when you got pregnant with Braeden. I think that means we're extra compatible." He chuckles as she giggles again, pulling his mouth back to hers.