Fifteen

Audrey looks up through the windows of the conference room to find Simon enter the office just before lunch the next day. She feels Andy tense beside her as they focus on the rest of the meeting. She bypasses him quickly after the meeting concludes and finds Simon waiting for her in her office. "What are you doing here?"

"I brought you lunch." He points to the paper bag and tea he left on her desk as he stands up to kiss her cheek.

"Oh my gosh, thank you Simon. I'm starving." She wraps her arms around him, pulling him into a tight hug. "You're so sweet. How did your interview go?"

"It was great. I'm off to look at a few houses now." She nods and watches him leave before he comes back, hovering in the doorway. "No white picket fences?"

She giggles as he smirks at her. "They can always be installed later."

"I like how you think. Is it alright if I pick up Braeden once I finish?"

"Of course. I'll call there after lunch and tell them." As soon as Simon leaves, Andy enters her office before she can start her lunch. "Andy. What is it?" He doesn't say anything as he crosses the room to pull her to her feet, pushing her back up against the wall as she gasps. He crushes his mouth against hers, grabbing her hands and pinning them above her head as his tongue plunges into her mouth. She moans when he presses his body flush against hers so she can feel his hard length pressed against her. When he finally pulls away, they are both out of breath. "Andy..."

He sighs, keeping her hands pinned above her head with his left hand as his right hand traveled down her body to the hem of her dress. "Don't speak. I think you may have misunderstood me, princess." He hikes her skirt up to her hips, bringing his hand between her legs as he kicks them further apart. Her panties were already wet from the kiss as he pushes them to the side, running his middle finger along her slit, eliciting a small moan as he smiled.

He thrusts a finger into her as she moans. "Andy... what—"

"Shh." He adds a second finger as her eyes roll back in her head. "You see, you seem to think that I don't want you anymore. I thought that I would be able to take some time and get to know my son before we worked on us. But you have other men coming around now, and I realize that I have to fight for you. So, I will."

She groans when he presses his thumb against her clit. "And you do that by assaulting me in my office?"

He chuckles, but doesn't relent, thrusting his fingers into her as he rubbed her clit. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No!" She moans. "I miss you touching me..."

He chuckles again, pressing his mouth back to hers to capture her moan as she comes apart over his hand. He rests his forehead against hers when he pulls his hand away. "I want you. I never stopped wanting you, Addie. I'm sorry I can't just get over you taking my son away and keeping him from me for almost four years in one week. But, make no mistake, you will be mine when all this is said and done."

She's out of breath when he pulls himself away from her and crosses the room to the door. "Andy, wait."

He turns back to her from the door. "What is it, princess?"

She hesitates before hiking her skirt up to her waist again and place her palms flat on the desk. "Fuck me, Andy. I know you want to." She hears him groan as he flips the lock on the door and make his way back to her. He places himself behind her, curling his fingers around her throat, leaning his body over hers until she can feel his beard on her neck. "Andy... please," she begs as she hears him undo his pants with his free hand. He runs his crown along her slit as she feels jolts of excitement flowing through her.

"You're sure?"

"Please..."

He chuckles before thrusting into her hard, making her entire desk shake. "Fuck. I missed the way you feel around my cock." He tightens his grip on her throat slightly, muffling a moan. "Tell me, princess. Do you let Simon in without protection?"

"No," she whimpers. "You're the only one I've ever had sex with without a condom."

"Good. That's because it's mine. You're mine, aren't you, princess?" She whimpers a response as he thrusts into her hard, making her gasp. "Words."

"I'm yours," she agrees, bucking back against him.

"If anyone is going to put another baby in you, it will be me and only me."

She doesn't have time to process his words, whether a threat or a promise, as she feels the second orgasm and he follows shortly after her. She feels him kiss her neck before pulling away and they both watch each other fix their clothes. "Another baby?"

He laughs, unlocking his door with a shrug. "It's hot knowing I'm the only one to cum inside you."

She sits behind her desk, chuckling as she shakes her head. "Quite possessive of you, Andy."

He only grins and leans on the desk beside her. "I've never felt possessive of anyone before you. But I am." He leans down to hover his face in front of hers, his face serious. "Your pussy belongs to me, princess." He grabs her chin kissing her softly as she moans, clenching her thighs together under her desk. "So..." he stands up abruptly as she swallows hard, watching him, "Friday. Jacobs will be here. I was wondering if I could take you and Braeden out to dinner with Jacob? Maybe miniature golf or the arcade or something? Just the fours of us."

"Sure. And you'll bring him to his party on Saturday?"

"Of course, I will. I appreciate you letting me have him all weekend. Even if it means that I'm giving you time alone with Simon. I'm still contemplating kidnapping you and keeping you at my house too."

She giggles as he smirks. "You don't get a say in what I do in my free time, Andy. As much as you would like to. Just like I have no say in what you do."

"Sure," he shrugs. "But I'm not seeing anyone else and I'm not going to."

"For now, you aren't," she remarks, leaning back in her chair.

Andy groans. "I don't want to fight with you. And I know I can't tell you what to do in your free time. So, I won't. I will, however, fight for you."

He leaves her office without another word as she is left thinking about what he said. Did he really need to fight for her? Was there any real competition between him and Simon?