Chapter 28: Mason Ohara

"Tired, Bullet?"

"No. And call me Mason."

I think, at this point, it's time. I trust her with it. And I want her as more than someone I want to have sex with. While I'm enjoying the sex so far, I want more than that. Giving her my name is an indication of that.

"Mason. I love it. What's your full name?"

"Mason Arlo Ohara."

"That's a sexy ass name. Holy shit."

"I want you to moan my real name when you cum from now on, you hear me?"

"Loud and clear, Mason."

I love hearing her say it. It's never sounded better.

"Are you doing okay, Piper?"

"I am. You are amazing at this."

"Because I have to best teacher."

"And you're great at listening."

"Yeah, that too. Would you like to continue?"

"Yes, I would. And you?"

"Very much so. I want to feel that hot, wet, swollen vagina around me so fucking bad."

"Condom first."

I lift myself away from her body which lays delicately on the bed. I take in her naked form, my gaze roaming the natural curves along with the sharp lines. She's so angelic. I want to make her feel so fucking good.

"You are so fucking ravishing."

She glances at the hardness of my cock; she watches the involuntary flexing and tensing of my muscles as I move. She slides her fingers over her wet and glistening pussy, moaning out at the contact.

"You're hella gorgeous."

I reach into the jeans I was wearing earlier today, take out my wallet, and carefully open my newly purchased condom.

"You were prepared. Expecting this tonight?"

"Not exactly. You never know when someone around you might need one. I'm always prepared."

"Has another guy ever asked you for a condom before?"

"Yes, it's happened multiple times. Why is this important?"

"I'm curious."

"Wanna know what I'm curious about?"

"What?"

"How fucking good you feel."

Her cheeks tinge pink, and I lay a light kiss on each one, feeling the heat of her blush on my lips. I lay a sweeter, more gentle kiss upon her lips, soaking in the relief I feel when they touch mine. I've been waiting for that feeling for so fucking long. 

The feeling of safety, belonging, happiness, and love. I found it in her. Nine hours ago, I was denying it. Even though I knew I was in love with her before that, I turned back into a coward. I was denying the obvious because I was scared. After all, I didn't think that this is where I would be, because I wasn't able to comprehend it.

Now I see though.

It took Piper's vagina to realize that I'm in love with her. I never want to go back to the person I once was. I'm learning to accept him with grace. I'm just so fucking thankful that I had her to open my eyes to something more than my fear.

Life isn't perfect, and it never will be, but at least I get to share those imperfections with her.

"I love you, Piper. I'm in love with you. I know I could probably tell you another time when you're not putting on my condom, and we aren't-"