Chapter 30: Piper Bardot

"Mason!" I scream out for about the tenth time.

I hold his jaw, wanting to see the look on his face when he comes. My fingers gently rake through his hair, the feeling of his soft black strands comforting. His mouth captures mine, and I lean back, pressing myself into him. His hands roam me like magic. 

He touches my thighs, my hips, my waist, my breasts. I lose myself in his touch. His smell, his warm body, his mouth and tongue, his taste. He continues to thrust into me, his lips brushing my forehead every so often, sexy words filling the space along with the sounds of our moans and skin slapping together.

I caress his neck, his shoulders, his chest. His mouth captures my sensitive nipple, teasing it with his tongue. If it wasn't obvious, he loves my breasts. Mason gently puts his forehead on mine, gazing deeply into my eyes. 

I moan out in satisfaction as he continues his ravenous work on my body. Euphoria hits me as his cock thrusts against my g-spot, his fingers playing with my clit relentlessly. I cry out at the feeling, letting it run throughout my entire body.

He's quick to come after me, continuing to thrust his softening length into me as he does so.

"Fuck, you feel so good. I love you."

"I love you."

Still in the post-orgasm daze, we cuddle in silence, fingers gently caressing one another. That's until I have to pee. He complains and groans when I roll out of his arms, but he doesn't stop me, knowing that my peeing is for the best anyway. 

I hear him groan in annoyance while he gets out of bed, saying something about cooking me breakfast. I shake my head and smile, not believing that this is happening right now. This is perfect, just absolutely perfect.

I walk into his closet, grabbing a clean t-shirt to throw on top of me before I take an actual shower. The house begins to smell like pancakes, and I find myself naturally drifting into the kitchen. 

My eyes flick over the shirtless and muscular physique of Mason as he sings "Hey Lover" by Daughters of Eve into a spatula. He has a pretty damn good voice, not that it surprises me. He is a talented man, in more ways than just singing.

Without interrupting his performance, I slip around the couch and closer to the island that sits in the middle of the kitchen. I take a sip of the apple juice that he poured for us both, my eyes not leaving his contracting muscles for a second. 

With a plate of pancakes in his hand, he swings his body around, his eyes wide when he finds me standing there with a smile on my face. His entire body stills.

But not for long.

Soon enough, he sets the plate down and tugs me around the island and into his arms. His hands wrap around my waist, and he practically Dirty Dancing (the sexy dancing in Johnny's bedroom) style swings me around the kitchen. 

His nose nuzzles into my neck, his lips place light kisses on my exposed skin, and his soft singing voice fills my ears while he continues to sing along to the music. A giggle bubbles out of my lips at his goofiness. I'm so fricking glad that I get to see this. 

I mean, I haven't ever seen anyone so happy in my whole life. I want to see him like this every day. Although unrealistic, it would bring my world such happiness to know that he feels happy with me.

Behind his head, I clap my hands lowly at his performance before tugging at the ends of his wavy black hair. He hugs me tightly, his hands firm around my waist and his chin resting on my shoulder. I want to stay like this forever. He's so warm and sweet and secure.